Chapter { 44 } : Don't you dare, boy

Riccardo :

"Let's move", said my eldest son.

I nodded and turned to the others.

Everyone was here.

Every mafia, Jordanian, German, Australian, Indian, Chinese, and way too many more mafias were here, almost 30 mafias and their men came to help.

To save their princess.

"Listen here everyone... mironov isn't here this time, so we have to get her and get out of here, he made the security really high before he left, so most of his men are here... remember, we go in, and out with her... if he ever appears.... kill him", I seethed between clenched teeth.

They nodded knowing this has to be done.

____________________

Mirabella :

It has been a few hours since he left me there, and never came back, I was so thankful to god for that.

I didn't even move, just slid my clothes on, and hid in the corner of the room, away from the mattress as possible.

The scene kept repeating inside my mind over and over again, as I hit my head with my hands and rocked myself back and forth.

It kept playing and never stopped, I cried again.

And I saw a flower.

I stopped rocking and raised my head, the flower came back to my mind.

That scene repeated again, the flower fought the rain, knowing it will stop,and didn't bow to it.

I can do that, right.

I can fight.

But I didn't, I whimpered again at the memory.

No, I have to be brave.

I have to give them time to come, they'll come right?

I'll hold on to hope.

Yes, I'll be hopeful like the violet.

I hope they come, and I hope they kill him, and I hope I'll never have to go through this again.

Why me, I cried again.

I started rocking again, but stopped when I heard a loud bang.

A gun shot.

I raised my head and looked towards the door, there were more gun shots, and it looked like a battle was taking place out there.

Did they come?

I laughed in between my hiccups.
They came.

I heard the guards yell at each other from the other side of the door.

I stood up, and instantly regretted it, because I couldn't even stand up straight.

I held onto the wall and crawled towards the door, I put my ear on it and tried to listen.

It sounded like the shots rung louder by each passing minutes, I heard people yell and scream at eachother, as more shots were heard.

It suddenly stopped, and I felt my heart beat quicken, and my hands started sweating.

I breathed harder when I heard footsteps approaching towards the door.

My vision blurred with tears as the tried to crawl away.

I breathed harder, and clutched my chest in pain, I started coughing.
I put my hand over my mouth, and when I pulled back I saw blood.

Not again.