28

" Yeonja, here your salary for second month." Jay give an envelope of money to her.

" But it's still not the end of month yet." Yeonja refuse.

"Yes, I know. Just take it." Jay put that envelope on her hand. Yeonja just take it and put it in her apron.

"Okay, I'll leave first. Cook some delicious food okay?" Jay smile and about to walking towards the door.

" S-sir but you didn't take your breakfast yet."

"No, it's okay. I already late for the important meeting today." Jay refuse and take his car key and walking trough the door. " Sir, wait for a while. Just for a minute." Yeonja rushing in her way.

" What's now? I'm already late. Aish this girl." Jay massage his temple and sit on the couch.

" Here, take this. In this container have a bread and a slice of fruit. You must take your breakfast to stay energetic in your day. Goodluck for your meeting! Oh- wait for awhile." Yeonja take out something from her pocket.

" You have an important meeting right? Then why you didn't wear your tie? " Yeonja shows the tie in her hand while raise her brows. " Oh sorry I forgot that you didn't know to wear it. Come here, I help you." Yeonja chuckled and bring herself a little closer with Jay and tiptoeing her feet a little to be as high as Jay's height.

" Oh such a short girl." Jay whisper to her ear make Yeonja grit her teeth. " I'm not short, you're just too tall." Yeonja shows her disgusted face and continue helps Jay wearing his tie. " Oh now you're blame me? You must accept the reality that you're short. See, where is Yeonja?" Jay pretends to look for Yeonja around him. "Sir,don't make me tie this tie a little bit tighter around your neck ." Yeonja rolling her eyes. " Oh really?" Jay tiptoeing himself as tall as he can to tease her.

" Sir, please stand still ! I almost done!- Argh!"

Unfortunately she lost her balance as Jay kept tiptoeing himself.

" Got you!" Jay grab her waist. Their face are inch apart right now. " See? I told you already that you're short. Now you're the one who stepped on your own feet." Jay whisper to Yeonja's ear in chuckled himself.  Yeonja rushly let herself go from Jay's embrace and fix her shirt.

" S-sorry for that, I almost lost my balance." Yeonja scratching his non -itchy head.

"Goodluck for your meeting and don't forgot to take your breakfast! Fighting!" Yeonja shows her sweetest smile.

"Thanks." Jay nodded and take his food container and close the door.

" Yah Yeonja." Jay open the door again makes Yeonja rushly run to Jay. " Yes sir, do you leave your things?"

" I never taught that you're that heavy." Jay chuckled and close the door back. " Yahhhh!" Yeonja shouted. " Aish why he is so annoying. But sometimes he's cute by the way." Yeonja chuckled herself and go to the kitchen to do her routine as a maid.

Jay smiling behind the door. " You're more cuter than anything by the way."

_______________________________________

" Congratulations sir! we got that project!" Yejin said excitedly. " Yes, I thought that we will lose this project. I'm feel so relieved right now." The secretary and Jay talks happily in Jay's office until someone knocking the door. " Sir, I'll go first. It's like Miss Saehoo wants to meet you." Yejin took her file and get out from Jay's office and let Saehoo in.

"Oh Saehoo, please sit down." Jay offer to her with widely smile on his face.

" Wah, seem like you're very productive today present our proposal just now until the client was so impress by your presentation." Saehoo chuckled.

Jay laughing. " Really? Thank you. I'm not expected that actually. Oh, Saehoo are you settle already the document that I told you yesterday?"

" Not yet. Alright, I will settle that right now." Saehoo walking out from Jay's room with curiousity.

" Yejin , come here." Saehoo calls Yejin to her office." What happen to sir Jay today? He smiling like an idiot from this morning and he was so happy unlike before. Yes, I know he got the project. But it's something strange today.Looks, he spinning his chair and hold his tie all the time." Saehoo ask in curiousity.

" I also noticed that. I worked with him almost two years. He's very cold and strictly person.But today he's extra. You know what, he treat all of the employee a cup of coffee this morning. As I knows, he is very stingy. Oh, or maybe he is- Oh my god!" Yejin cooped her mouth.

" Maybe what?"

" Maybe now he is falling in love. As I research, the person who falling in love is, they will look like they out of control. Difference from their real personality. To make it short, just look at sir Jay. Same. Totally same." Yejin said excitedly.

" Falling in love?" Saehoo ask in curiousity.

_______________________________________

" Okay first, let's find some ingredients to cook today." Yeonja walking around at the mall. Suddenly her phone is ringing. " Oh it's Heeseung. Hello Heeseung!"

" Hello Yeonja. Where are you?" Heeseung ask. " Oh I'm at the mall right now. I'm searching for corn. I'm walking around this place about 3 minutes but I can't find it ugh."

" Argh this kid,just end the call like that, why did he call me then ugh." Yeonja mumbled and put her phone in her handbag.

" Yah, the corn is just in front of your eyes. Such a blind Yeonja."

" Yah Heeseung-ah why you-" Yeonja pinch his hand. " Shh why you so chaos, everyone look at you now." Heeseung chuckled. " What are you doing here, you supposed to be at the café." Yeonja ask while searching for the ingredients in her list.

" Oh your favorite manager asks me to find a kitchen things like in the list he give me. I didn't professional enough about all of this." Heeseung pouting.

"Awh poor my boy.Here the list, let me help you." Yeonja take the list from Heeseung's hand.

" Thanks for helping me Yeonja, I don't know why the manager fired the workers like you ugh." Heeseung nagging while put his things in the motorcycle basket." Yah, why you bought so many corn? You want plant it or what?"

Yeonja chuckled. " No, corn is my employer favorite actually. That's why I buy it for him. And he said today he wants me to cook something delicious. That's why I shopping some groceries to cook special dishes for him.

" Oh". Heeseung replied shortly.

"Yeonja, why not I send you home? how can you walking to your home like this. There are many plastic bag in your hand right now."

" Never mind Heeseung , I can -" Yeonja can't finish her words cause Heeseung already grab the plastics bag and put in the basket. " Wearing your helmet and let's go."

" Oh hold me tightly before you be flying away then." Heeseung said. Without hesitation, Yeonja just hugging his waist tightly makes Heeseung smiles in his helmet.

" Let me help you bring your things in. " Heeseung already holding Yeonja's plastic bag in his hand. " Okay thank you, let's follow me." Yeonja bring Heeseung to the back door that she always use to get in to the house. " For your information, I always using this door. And the key I always put under the pot."

" Why you put the key there " Heeseung asking while put the plastic bags on the table.

" I have the key with me. In case that something happen, there have an extra key there. So that's why."

Heeseung nodded in respond. " Oh Yeonja, I thinks I must go back to the café right now. See you again."

" Okay. Thanks for helping me." Heeseung nodded and showing his smile to Yeonja.

" It's seem like she very concern about someone else now." Heeseung sigh and smile bitterly.

_______________________________________

Thanks reading ! 🤍🤍