Chapter 51

"Good day and Welcome to Crestbreeze Academy's 25th Foundation day! would you like a short or long tour? " I asked with a smile.

The couple thought about it for a second. They seem to be married since I can see their wedding ring. The husband spoke up first, "We would like the Short tour." 

I nodded my head and proceeded to show them around. 

"Over here is where our sports field is supposed to be but for now, we placed all the food stands for easier and more convenient access," I explained. In the middle of my explanation, the stand where they made expanding cotton candy exploded.

" Regress. " I chanted with a wave of my hand. 

"Thank you, Euphie-sama!" The team bowed their heads which I reciprocated.

"Following here, are the research laboratories. Alchemists of our Academy come here to put their research into action." I smiled proudly.

The fire that one student was conjuring blazed outward but luckily one of our projects that was a magical barrier infused in a low-grade magic stone was put into use.

"What was that?" The wife asked with curiosity.

"That was one of the major projects our Academy has put on the effort to create. Low-grade magic stones were deemed useless but there is a certain v-component there that can retain strength, which we molded to a c-level magical barrier."

I raised my hand and let water flow out to fix the mess and fire the blaze made. 

"Moving on~" I was about to proceed when Albercht stopped me.

"Euphie, it's about time that you guys will perform. I'll take over from here." He smiled.

"Oh, of course. This is much appreciated." I said and bid the guests goodbye.

-Third Person's POV-

The couple showed interest in the performance so Albercht showed them to the VIP section where the group of men that Euphemia toured were sitting as well.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the performance you've been waiting for..WIR3-D!"

(A/n: In case you didn't know, this is Solar

(A/n: In case you didn't know, this is Solar. Euphemia will be doing her part in this outfit. My bias is Solar and Mamamoo is a Vocal Queen Group~~)

"This performance is for the Headmaster and the Marchioness! Happy Anniversary!" Selina greeted and then the music started.

The audience was taken aback by the new vibe of the performance. They took a more mature approach for the occasion. The marchioness couldn't contain her happiness and crushed her husband's body in a hug while cheering for the girls.

The couple was entranced at the voice of the lady with silvery-blue hair. There was something about her voice that cleared their minds. As if a spell were chanted on them that sucked out all the dark plague clouding over them.

It was due to the fact that when Euphemia sings, her divine magic naturally mixes with her acoustikinesis.

One of the men from the previous tour narrowed his eyes at Euphemia. He had Peridot green eyes and Forest green hair. 

'..She's back. '

As their performance ended, Euphemia was about to give the last remarks when Mara cut her off, 

"And as a gift for our Dear Marchioness and Headmaster, we will let this amazing woman right here have the solo encore stage!" She yelled cheerfully while softly pushing Euphemia in the middle of the stage.

It was a well-known fact in the whole Crestbreeze Academy that the Marchioness' bias is Euphemia and that the headmaster was trying to take custody of her. Sir Seisyll gave the thumbs up and had the Performing Arts: Dancing students come in. 

Euphemia had a dumbfounded look on her face while Sel facepalmed, Ryza mouthed to her about the last time, before she disappeared they had a choreography completed. Play. 

"Right now??" Euphemia mouthed back while Ryza nodded her head.

"You got this Euphie, Love you~" Mara winked and left the stage with the rest while the Dance students climbed up.

"Are you guy's ready?" She smiled at them.

"We've been waiting for this." Morgana, one of the head choreographers grinned.

"Alright then~"

(A/n: My favorite Soloist, Chungha <3 (づ◡﹏◡)づ )

With a snap of her finger, the clothes she was wearing changed while the music started.

Commoners and nobles alike watched as they enjoyed the performance. Until the end of the Festival, the group of guys remained to observe the state Euphemia was in. Meanwhile, the couple left right after her performance. In the end, it was one of the most peaceful and unforgettable moments the students of Crestbreeze had, and it will be the last for some time.

.

.

.

The mystery member of WIR3-D hit the top as the most searched. Came second was the disappearance of The First Princess of the Svetlana Empire, Euphemia Photine Isolde Svetlana. 

To be Continued . . .