Chapter 56: Vengeance

Main Palace, Abelia

Main Palace, Abelia

The sun arises up in the horizon into the land of prophecy, the sky cleared up with a beautiful rays of sunshines as the whole place became peaceful once and for all.

Yesterday was the break point of everything, both worlds are in the state of devastation and Elgonia is prepared for it, as the God of Hope and Fortune appeared in public to tell the whole world to prepare for the worst, as Iremia fought for their lives, their people is in the Central Capital to pray for their leaders safe arrival and to finally finish the mission of what Vita gave them.

But for Hoseok, he felt as if something is amiss. He can sense a new mixture of magic last night that builds up a nervousness inside him, it's a strong combination of Telos and Time that he wasn't sure what will come next, but if the arises and the dark clouds of Thalos subsided.

They subdue his evilness, and fulfilled his mission.

He should be happy that they succeed Alas! But why does it feel that he shouldn't be celebrating now?

"HIS MAJESTY HAS COME BACK!!"

"EVERYONE!! HIS MAJESTY HAS COME BACK!!"

Hoseok grew a bit more hopeful when he heard the servants loud and clear as well as the loud cheering of people outside. He ran in speed to the main gate of the palace, but before he turn to corner he saw the pregnant queen running faster than him followed by the marchioness.

"My Queen don't run! You are with child!" He reminded her but she couldn't hear any of his remarks, but he continued to followed them behind going to the main gate.

And not for long, a huge cheering of victory welcomed Hoseok, but a figure of three people faded his smile and hope.

Three people? How come only three? When the Force of Iremia is supposedly 7?!

He watched King Namjoon woobly tired, he doesn't know why his feet could still walk, his majestic appearance is covered in tattered clothes and dirt, his mana is drained as well as his body.

"Joonie!!"

But as soon as he heard his wife calling his name, he instantly woke up from reality that he is back home to where his wife is. His eyes grew big when he saw her running towards him.

"Sooyaaa! Don't run!!"

He ran as if his body wasn't drained, the thought of her slipping worries him so bad, and soon as he get a hold of her, he engulfed her immediately.

"Oh thank Vita, you're okay!"

He hugged her ever so tight that his eyes felt a sting, "Don't do that again please, I beg of you,"

"No joon, thank god you're okay," She said back hugging him tighter than him.

People quickly averted their eyes off and turn back to give them privacy, they just witness their King and Queen in their true passion after a long time away, and survival is uncertain.