Chapter 57: My Dearest Friends

A/N: Italics means flashback

Lisa ran in the speed of light as the lightning brought her telos sword on her hand and clashed it with Salia's adeluth sword. The loud roaring of her thunder brought the place into destruction while demons came crawling back to the surface of the earth.

She can hear Jungkook's voice from behind, but she has to be the one who'll take down this demon, once and for all.

"I knew it," Salia paused as she defended her advances, "You really never once treated me as a friend,"

Lisa took another blow of lightning into her telos sword as she pierce it on her adeluth sword,

"There's no point persuading you to believe me Sally, cause your heart hinders your soul that connects us since the day we were born," Lisa smirked.

"Let the sword decide our fate, shall we?"

Salia growled as an answer, she deflected Lisa's sword and run back where a demon is stand and use it as her shield, but she underestimated Lisa's power and not for long the ground turn into a deadly spike of ice and pierce every demon who marched at her while she followed Salia retreating away.

And before she could get near her, Salia vanished in front and gave her a surprise attack from behind but Lisa's reflex heard her movements. Salia's sword took a blow from her lightning and a huge explosion swept them away from each other and collided and rolled on the ground.

Lisa's head was in daze as the echoing sound of the clash of magic outside their dome is loud and deafening, but her eyes can see Salia crawling to get her Adeluth sword.

She was conscious and immediately covered it with a spike of icy barrier that blocked her from getting her sword, while wobbling her way to stand up but failed. Her legs just gave up, and her mind is still swirling from the impact.

She slowly sat and leaned herself on the cold barrier of ice, to recover from the shock, staring at the end of the barrier was Salia who looked at her intensely, still in her vengeful crimson red eyes, angered still crept on her face.

She thought she could kill her friend, but in the back of her mind, she is sure she could never pierce her sword even if she's the villainess of the story.

"Sally.. we really should stop killing each other,"

Salia tilted her head, "Who are you to tell me what to do!" Salia ran as she was about to throw a punch on Lisa's face. But even if she wasn't moving on her spot, Salia's fist didn't land on her face.

Instead her fist softened and her palm clasped onto the icy barrier inches beside Lisa's face.

Lisa smiled, "I knew it.. you were pretending to be a demon, aren't you?"

Salia fist formed and tightened, she started to punch the icy barrier beside her. Lisa's face formed a smile that has never been so relieving, even without a blood oath that ties them together she can feel her emotion.