chapter 32

A/n pov:

Time skip~

The party ended after the delicious dinner. After that, they wished the couple one last time and parted ways. As promised Jimin and hobi dropped Them at tae's home safely. Jimin was still not talking with tae and ignored him making tae have the saddest pout throughout the journey back home.

After reaching home they went to their own rooms to fresh up and sleep. Just as yuna entered her room she changed into her comfortable nightdress after doing her night routine and immediately called her unnie.

Yuna: hello, unnie did you'll reach home safely?

She questioned after sitting on her bed.

Yong-sun: oh~ you're so caring yun~

She heard her oppa's voice making her roll her eyes. Aish!! This old guy is not even letting them catch up with each other or gossip properly.

Yuna's pov:

Yuna: unnie For Gossip's sake kick that man out of the room, he is so annoying!!

I said as I wanted to talk about something I observed today. And I'm sure my unnie wouldn't have missed it too.

Yong-sun: Yun~ I'm your sweet and loving Oppa you should involve me too. You know it hurts~

I heard him whining like a kid and I  heard unnie laughing at the back. My Oppa and unnie didn't change a bit.
They are still the same. How lucky can I get to have people like them? But still, that doesn't mean I won't tease him till he cries and runs away. That's a fun part of having such a sweet sibling who doesn't roast us back.

Yuna: Unnie that guy still didn't leave the room? Kick him out now!! I wanna talk.

I said pretending to sound irritated

Si-woon: yah!! You gummy smile cat leave now, we wanna have a girl-girl talk!! Now sho sho ~

Unnie shooed him out. I heard him say  “Honey we share the same room”  “you'll are mean” and “Im, not a gummy smile cat” but unnie still chased him out.

Si-woon: Gosh!! He acts like we just got married yesterday.

She said with a dramatic sigh.

Si-woon: okok now the main tea.

She said bringing a smirk on my face.
My unnie is not that naive to not notice what's going around her. She's so observant. We must be really careful around her sometimes.

Yuna: ooh can I spill or you wanna do it?

I asked smugly

Si-woon: I'm sure my son and your son are dating. I can't be wrong with this. The way jungkook tried to make a good impression!! It was so entertaining.

She said with a laugh making me laugh too. He was so caring constantly telling me to eat well, telling me to try new tasty food, passing me a glass of water, showing his bunny smile. Everything was just So cute and perfect.

Yuna: And these two think that their
“ReLaTioNsHip is SeCrET” gosh they are so funny.

I said and unnie laughed.

Si-woon: And I suspect kook's anger at the maid has something to do with tae. You noticed right? Tae's eyes were swollen.

She asked and I sighed sadly. I noticed it too but if I question him he'll just make up another lie which I don't like. He thinks I'll get hurt and hide everything from me. But I'm his mom. I can sense his distress from anywhere I'm not dumb to not feel how my baby feels.