AOB Pt.3/Scouting/Desperate Measures

He finally found out who was coming with him on this mission and honestly he was not mad about it.

Izou: So there the one's coming with me? Interesting. And to think my aunt is also in this mission as well.

He didn't have any complaints, just so long as they know what they are doing he won't be agitated by them.

Sona Sitri

Rias Gremory

Gasper Vladi Brando

Ravel Phenex

Yes, he thinks this was gonna be interesting group, perhaps they can become something like the jaegers back in the devil civil war.

Matter of fact... that doesn't sound like a bad idea but first he had to see them in the field with his very own eyes.

Izou: Being in this palace brings back memories that I seemingly forgot.

Maybe since he has been killing and killing and didn't care at the time his mind just push back the memories of this place but he knows that his childhood memories are still there, embarrassing as it was he didn't even know where his old room was and took a few hours searching for it.

But we're not gonna talk about that, nobody needs to know that it happened.

Izou: *Sigh* Guess I'll explore this place again, I got nothing better to do.

Leviathan Palace

If there is one thing that Serafall hated being Leviathan for was paperwork.

It's like she couldn't escape it no matter how hard she tried, one thing gets done and seemingly more comes her way.

But eventually... her nightmare has ended.

Serafall: Finally!! I'm done with this hell.

But there was one thing was good for her in these in the span of one day is that that old bastard was finally backing off now that his leverage over her and her fellow friends/satans has been discovered and he was livid.

Not only did Izou find out his leverage in a instant but he has been like a coward and while the council is still there(unfortunately) he was no where to be found.

But it's also been bugging her as well.

Serafall: (How could nobody notice all those bombs that were there?)

Is it some type of magic item he had that even conceals the presence of then so well that nobody could tell? Not even the four satans?