The STRONGEST Dragon

Hello! I am here, and I have assembled 11 of the strongest dragons. One from each tribe! And one hybrid (No animi)

THE SILKWINGS This group's contestant is.... Swordtail!

THE HIVEWINGS This group's contestant is.... Queen Wasp!

THE LEAFWINGS This group's contestant is.... Sundew!

THE MUDWINGS 
This group's contestant is.... Queen Moorhen!

THE RAINWINGS 
This group's contestant is.... Queen Glory!

THE SEAWINGS 
This group's contestant is.... Shark!

THE ICEWINGS 
This group's contestant is.... Hailstorm!

THE SKYWINGS 
This group's contestant is.... Peril!

THE SANDWINGS This group's contestant is.... Qibli!

THE NIGHTWINGS This group's contestant is.... Moonwatcher! (My least favorite character, more info in first chapter)

THE HYBRIDS This groups contestant is.... Took forever to come up with one... Because like none exist... PEACEMAKERRRRR! (If he wins I'll make a fanfiction about him)

Alright! Round One!

Sundew Vs Queen Moorhen!

Sundew beats Moorhen up while she's in a pool of mud by making a plant grow!

Uh, round two!

Peril vs Queen Wasp!

Bozo Wasp got burnt, can't control Peril L

What... who thought this would be a good idea? Round THREE

Hailstorm vs Peacemaker

Peacemaker doesn't know what he's doing and gets punched in the face by Hailstorm (I swear, it was the number generator that made me put Hailstorm against Peacemaker)

That's not even fair... ROUND FOUR

Qibli vs Swordtail

Qibli uses that truly amazing poison tail! But Swordtail bites back.... literally (What a devastating move) And Swordtail faints! (What a bozo)

Moonwatcher vs Shark, huh! An exciting fight at last! Five I guess

Shark carefully plans out his murder, but Moonwatcher knows! She grabs the SeaWing by his horns and scratches him on the forehead! The SeaWing's FIRST battle scar! Shark isn't happy, he realizes this NightWing is a threat, so he charges and pinpoints her weakness before she can even TRY to read his mind! It's all over!

EZ L BOZO IMAGINE LOSING MOON, COULDN'T BE ME.

uhh, just realized 11 can't be split into two so Queen Glory moves on without having to fight!

SkyWings, RainWings, LeafWings,IceWings, SandWings, and SeaWings are left!

Hailstorm vs Qibli!

Bruh, Hailstorm just freezes him. I got a show here Hailstorm!

Peril vs Glory!

Glory tries to aim her venom, but Peril just burns her! THE ABOVE NOTE GIVEN TO HAILSTORM PERIL!

Sundew vs Shark

Shark emerges from a pool, fresh from his win against Moon, and Sundew just kills him with a plant unknown to Pyrrhia dragons. NOT COOL!

DEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAATH MAAAAAAAATCH

Sundew pulls out her signature move, POISONOUS PLANTS!

But Hailstorm freezes the plant, should have gone with a poisonous evergreen Sundew! Peril charges, burning Hailstorm on the arm! He cools himself off with ice, only to be burn again! 

Sundew is continually trying to make plants appear under Peril, but they all burn! Hailstorm freezes Sundew, it's all over for her! And as everyone knows, fire can melt ice!
Hailstorm was defeated by Peril!

The STRONGEST Dragon is...