Words

At the end of the day... words matter most. 

Presents - materialistic - touchable stuff can make you happy for a certain time - but words and actions will have a lasting impact on all of us. 

At the end of the day... words matter most. 

I will forget what you gave me as a gift once, but I'll certainly never forget how you made me feel and what you said to me. 

But if words are that powerful, why don't we use them more wisely? People are too superficial. Of course, being superficial is easy. "How are you?" - "Fine, thanks"  That's what everybody says, even though all we want to hear is a  "How are you, really? You can be honest with me. I care about you and your feelings." 

Nowadays "How are you?" is nothing but a set phrase. That's sad. Deep and honest conversations build connections. Do I really know any of the people in my surrounding? Probably not really. 

Set phrases like "How are you?" or "I love you" need to change. They need to become real. 

We need more honesty in life. More listeners instead of talkers. More who truly care. We need more "real conversations". We need to be more aware of our actions and words. They are much stronger than we think they are. This can be positive or negative. That's why we have to use them more consciously. 

Moreover, we have to use them more often first. Consciously. Tell her or him how wonderful they are. Say what you think. Tell them that you think they're gorgeous. Tell her she's doing an incredible job. Tell him that you admire them and that you are proud. Tell them! Because at the end of the day.... words matter most.