Sign 5 Persuasion and Perusal

Heart and Elijah sat over a grey rock before the ocean, watching the tides come and go. The sun was falling into the sea, and so was the blue sky that melted away in the darkness of the blues. The pieces of broken, red algae over the pink ocean water crashed on the rocks and dispelled like traces of blood.
"She's not coming back," Heart whispered to Elijah, "And she had blocked me everywhere,"
Elijah pressed her hand upon Heart's, consoling her gently, "How could she just block me without any explanations?" She looked at Elijah, "Did I mean nothing to her?"

"No, baby girl, it's karma," Elijah reprimanded after a long pause.

"Karma?"
"You've done this to every man you've ever met, Heart," Elijah held her shoulders and looked into Heart's blue eyes, her brown eyes clashing into her ocean, "This is the smell of smoke you had let fire into, you brought this upon yourself by falling in love when you swore you'd never,"

Heart looked at Elijah's face darkened with the falling sun. Ocean felt saltier as she embraced another sister's tears dropping into her. 
Blue
Green

You were my favourite colour. But under these grains of sand, you are fading away, running like the ocean, my body is in constant war with the marks you left. Abandoned in your colours, waiting till I forget what you smelt like. Waiting for me to fall out of love with your smile. Wet air. 

Red shoes. She was wearing red dancing shoes that day. June air felt cold. Only one week till her piece that she would perform alone.
"I have told you countless times to wear white shoes for practices," Ms Fritzman yelled after her, "And you can't dance at all!"

Sweet sweat we shared of laburnum fields
Pebbles of your transient love bruise me cruelly
Your tattoos fill the desolated land of barnacles
You're terrible, terrible, terrible!

I scribble my hatred for you upon my body
Willows of you fall like shadows lost and distorted
Your memories are full of ghosts and ghouls
You."You still have my blue shoes," 

She fell to the stadium floor as the latch of her shoes broke apart.  

Willows of your love
Blue laburnums hurt. 
You rain pain. You rain as thorns
Come tear me apart, leave me forlorn,

"Heart! Are you okay?" Elijah ran towards her and picked her up. Ms Fritzman shook her head and scratched Heart's name off of the list, "Next,"

Elijah and Heart walked back home that evening. Walking down the white stairs that seemed like porcelain. Towards the beach, they saw the heat for the winter cup from afar. Elijah saw the crowd and insisted upon sitting with them. 'Unfamiliar places and thousands of people. Yet.'

"HEART!"

'Yours is the voice that reaches me.'
She looked back at him. A man. A surfer. He has those eyes she once loved and a bitter familiarity among all the other faces, places, traces, "Oh, hello? Do I know you?" She asked Cyril.

"Yes, yes you do," He smiled, "I was your girlfriend,"
'A man my girlfriend?' She examined his body and returned back to his eyes. She knew those eyes. How could she forget? But...
"But I've never dated a man?"
"I'm Cyra,"
'I knew it! They were related' 

"Are you her brother? You look similar,"
"No, I look like her because I am her. I'm Cyra Edwards," 
"What the hell are you saying? Did you transition or something?"
"It's a long story-"

"You ignored me for three months...I think I have the time to know,"

. . .

The shadows of rising buildings and falling leaves, the cursed sky, and the grey clouds dispersed into a hideous grey as sparks of light covered the world. Glizzy stood at a rock, in front of the ocean and looked somewhere across the waves, as if focusing on something. He smoked a blue cigarette. It was quite dark as it was early dawn and all he could hear were the voices of the waves and all he could see where the deep blue clouds stretching into infinity. The waves seemed violent and restless. Finally, he jumped down the rock and dipped his fingers into the ocean. He moved them across the surface as if trying to feel the smoothness of the water.