36|.....💔

"Is this all?" Their was annoyance in the tone, and the man grumbled as he placed the pale folder onto the dashboard

"Is this all?" Their was annoyance in the tone, and the man grumbled as he placed the pale folder onto the dashboard. Photos and photos, pictures of bills, and houses in the folder. 

"Yes, and he was just recently discharged again from an accident, everything should be up to date. "The man gruffer as he eyed the passenger, the light tapping's of rain falling from the sky and onto the car he parked in the lone street. "Now the payment."

"I know."

The grins as he moved the seatbelt away, and began unzipping his pants, but before he could even have the chance to even pull his pants down a sharp pain hit.

again

again

again

and again

"But I guess my card declined, sorry." The passenger moved the knife across his throat as blood splattered down his own throat. The man heaved and tried to opened the door but it was locked, and black dots appeared in his vision. He watches the hard work he did be collected and the sound of the door opening. 

The woman collected the papers under her arm and turned the car on neutral and reverse, leaving the man to die as she began walking. Her umbrella opens to cover herself as she lets the knife be cleaned by the rain, her heels clapping against the as she ignored the sound of the car going backwards to the busy road.