A Meeting Before the Capture

The atmosphere in the air was filled with nothing but dread and filled with anticipation to fight.

A meeting room, a room filled with nothing but a majority of pro heroes and school students as everyone were sitting on a chair where they sat near the edge of a table, looking over at a man with green and yellow hair with a pair of dandelion glasses.

News broke out towards the near fifty pro and newbie heroes of a potential illegal carrier that held onto some drugs.

It's not rare to find out that drugs like meth and heroine were distributed around the world, but why was this specific drug so sensitive for these heroes to listen to?

Well, if you asked the man who was the head of the operation along with a few other heroes who taught some students in their work study, they were quirk cancelling drugs. A small dosage and poof, your quirk is gone for a good few minutes or hour or so.

Or so they thought as the urgent meeting would continue on, from finding small evidence that would lead to one of the most feared and the leader of an organization named Chisaki to sharing stories of how pro heroes and students experienced the drug first hand by smaller villains.

The meeting continued, many arguments broke out while high demands in making a move would be constant as the man in charge, also known as Nighteye decided that it would be best to make preparations as soon as possible. Who knows when Chisaki's group, Shie Hassaikai, would strike.

"I get where you're going with this Nighteye..." one of the heroes raised their hand in the meeting as he was met with every eye pointing towards his direction. "But do you even know where their base is? You didn't even tell us the location where they operate or at the very least where they hide in general..."

Fwoosh...

"That's when I come in..."

The door slowly swings open from the room, attention were all on nothing but a newcomer to the hero meeting as he wore a c/c face mask, a c/c hoodie, and black shorts on.

"Quad-Father!" One of the students with green hair, Izuku Midoriya would exclaim excitedly as he just merely waved to his student.

The Quad-Father - Legs Strength

He has legs that can run like a cheetah and
could stop a bullet train with a single kick.

The man walked towards Nighteye, not before he starts to cough softly and shaking his head awake as he puts down a flash drive and a small device from behind his pocket.

"Sorry I was late but scouting inside the premises liked you asked was a huge pain in the ass..." he sniffles in between his sentence, almost gagging a bit until he felt fine for now.

"Glad you managed... You wanna explain what you have found inside their hideout?"

The man nods before tossing the flash drive over to one of Nighteye's sidekicks, Bubble Girl who had a clear mask on and in such revealing outfits as the man hopped over the table and to the middle where the small device would turn into a 3D print of a map he created. He coughs once more before he starts his presentation.

"This is their hideout... Near the small mountain inside a building that seems to be a single story home... Inside, dozens of floors seemed to have been built under... Basement after basement as it seemed never ending at all..."

He continue to show them the map before putting it back into his pocket and focus his attention on the big screen where a familiar man with a large beak mask could be seen as his mugshot. "Give me your tablet, Bubble Girl..." he said as she does so unhesitatingly.