TXT

🍼little Beomgyu

Soobin loves spoiling his husband Yeonjun. Luxurious vacations, jewelries ... Soon spends millions to make his husband happy. One day, Yeonjun decides to get a little one. Everyone wants to have a little one, a cute boy or a girl. That's how Yeonjun got Beomgyu.

Beomgyu is the cutest little boy in South Korea, Yeonjun is sure about this. It has been two months since Soobin came home with Beomgyu and Yeonjun loves him so much. However, Soobin's feelings toward the little one are still very reserved. This morning, the maids prepare their breakfast outside, they will eat on the terrace. Soobin is getting dressed, he always wears suits. On the other hand, Yeonjun loves colors and he always wears colorful clothes while also dressing Beomgyu in the similar way.

Beomgyu is already awake. He is silently lying in his crib and waits until daddy came. His diaper isn't wet, he isn't hungry, he can wait until someone comes.

Yeonjun shows up a few minutes later and picks him up. Beomgyu smiles at his favorite person and let daddy to dress him in a pale pink dress with pink, green and gold dots. Then they can go and have breakfast. Soobin is already drinking his morning cup of coffee and reads newspapers. He smiles at his husband, but mostly ignores the little one in Yeonjun's arms. Yeonjun sits down and holds Beomgyu in his lap while a maid places breakfast in front of them. Yeonjun stabs a silver fork into half of a strawberry and brings the fruit to Beomgyu's lips. The little one is eating and hopes Soobin will leave soon. His wish is soon fulfilled, Soobin kisses his husband on lips and leaves.

Beomgyu sighs behind his pacifier and Yeonjun gets up. Yeonjun spends most of his days spending money. Shopping is on his daily schedule and today isn't different. Their driver is ready in front of the house and takes the caregiver and little one in COEX Mall where he unfolds the little's stroller. Yeonjun sits Beomgyu in the stroller and makes sure his little treasure is safe and comfy before starting to push the stroller. Beomgyu squirms to make himself more comfy and looks around. Daddy buys him something almost every day and they always go in a cafe or in a restaurant where he gets something sweet. Beomgyu realizes daddy is heading in Gucci. Who needs the cold and silent father when you have the best daddy?