Chapter 22: Drops of sweat, sincere peaches and plums!

From a distance, the entire half-mountain **** seems to be wrapped in a vast expanse of white.

Countless students and descendants, dressed in white filial robes, had their knees pressed against the ground!

Their eyes were fixed on Su Chen who came out of the mourning hall.

For them, this funeral is now more than just a tribute to their teacher.

I would also like to thank this master for being able to play a hundred birds to the phoenix perfectly at the funeral of President Tang!

This is the greatest respect and memory for Principal Tang!

At this moment,

Everyone knelt on the ground and faced the mourning hall.

Under their gaze, Su Chen slowly left the funeral scene and walked down the mountain.

Seeing Su Chen leaving, Li Hongzheng also came back to his senses a little, and quickly chased in the direction where Su Chen left!

Unlike Su Chen, who came to see him off, the people from the Li family can't leave yet before the funeral.

Li Hongzheng was chasing after him, but he was still a step behind.

Finally, he caught up with Su Chen's figure at the foot of the mountain!

Li Hongzheng hurriedly shouted:

"Master, stop!"

Su Chen, who had just finished playing a tune of a hundred birds facing the phoenix, now has a steady breath and walks like flying.

Hearing the cry from behind, he turned around and saw that it was Li Hongzheng.

This suona craftsman from a small town has suona art that is comparable to national dramas.

Su Chen looked back at him, but didn't speak.

"I'm Li Hongzheng, a suona craftsman in Huayi Town. I take the liberty to ask the master, who are you?"

When Li Hongzheng asked this sentence, he felt very uncomfortable in his heart.

In fact, he was more curious about where Su Chen learned from. He didn't know if he had a chance to learn this song Bainiao Chaofeng!

"I'm here to see Principal Tang off!"

Su Chen answered the question, creating a sense of mystery itself is one of the service items.

His eyes were as calm as water, and his demeanor was outstanding.

Knowing that Su Chen was deliberately avoiding the problem, Li Hongzheng blushed, and the suona he was holding in his hand was sweating.

After hesitating for a moment, he took a step back and folded his hands in salute!

Bow slightly!

Finally, he asked the sentence:

"Master, can I learn from your Hundred Birds Chaofeng?"

Simply!

Straightforward!

Also sincere!

Su Chen looked at him in surprise. This suona craftsman, who was several decades older than himself, was now respectfully studying from him!

Those sincere eyes made Su Chen moved.

As the saying goes,

There is precedence in hearing the Tao, and there are specialties in the arts!