Chapter 26: Nizi

Nie Yugang dragged his tired body back into the empty room.

In the simple three-bedroom and one-hall, almost every wall has photos of him and his son, from the baby to school, elementary school to high school, high school to university, and then the photo of him taking a photo with himself after he entered the society.

Looking at the photos of the decades hanging on the wall, at this moment, it was like mountains pressing down on Nie Yugang's heart, which was dull and boring.

Sitting on the sofa hesitating for a while, he still picked up the landline phone next to him and dialed the number of his son's unit.

The son followed his temper and was very stubborn!

Before, because he said he was going to find his biological parents to quarrel, his mobile phone number was blacklisted by his son, and it is still on his son's blacklist to this day!

Every time I want to make a phone call, I can only get in touch through the phone of this unit.

That's it, sometimes it's not always possible to get in touch.

"It's been half a month, I still have to take the initiative to contact him!"

Old Nie muttered, but the keystrokes in his hands were like muscle movements, slow but familiar.

The voice of the phone rang, and his mood also fell.

After a while,

He put down the phone in disappointment:

"This renegade son doesn't even answer labor calls!"

When people are sick, they feel wronged in their hearts.

He looked at the photos hanging on the wall, and he was full of unpleasant feelings.

I called my son today to tell him that I would not hinder him from looking for his biological parents, and wanted him to come back to see him.

After all.... he might be leaving at some point. If his son was not by his side when he was leaving, he would not dare to imagine or accept the scene.

Since three years ago, his son went to the imperial capital on a business trip, saying that he was going to be promoted. After sending his son away happily at that time, Old Nie did not expect that he would not be able to see each other again.

For the past three years, the father and son have only been able to communicate by phone. Worrying about his son, he, a 60-year-old illiterate, has learned to type, send text messages, and even use Weixin on his mobile phone.

Looking at the life photos sent by his son from time to time, he can feel a little more at ease.

Young people have strong professionalism and great work pressure.

So he missed his son very much, and he restrained himself.

But since the beginning of the past six months, after the health is getting worse and worse, Old Nie feels that he misses his son even more!

I went to learn video conversations again, but my son didn't have time to video with him. At most, he just posted a few photos, and it was nothing.

Once, when he took the photo sent by his son and showed it to Pharaoh next door, Pharaoh's son said something next to him: This look is shit!

This makes Old Nie angry!

Regardless of the years of friendship with Lao Wang, he gave Xiao Wang a beating on the spot.

The photo of his baby son, he said it was a fart?

Can you not be angry?

For this reason, every time Xiao Wang sees him, he ducks his head and walks away.