Chapter Six

Sooo did y'all like the last chapter?!? Lmaoooo
Anyway I'm still thinking about this next book😵‍💫💀

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

| Chapter Six |

▫️Siddh▫️

I slipped out of Dahlia's grip, she's like a damn koala. After she passed out I did my best to clean her up. I hadn't meant on being so rough, her eyes puffed and raw. And small bruises on her hips and waist. I walked in the bathroom and ran cold water on my face, it was early. You could hear the quiet waves crashing along the sand, taking a few more steps I leaned against the balcony. The fresh sea air waking me up completely. I closed my eyes and the images of Dahlia came back to me. God I hope she lets me back in. Just the memory had my dick stiffening. Not many will sleep with me more than once. I heard the covers shift and walked back in the bedroom. Dahlia was wrapped around a pillow, thankfully not me this time. She swung her leg around it and groaned loudly, slowly opening her eyes. When she saw me she scowled. I laughed at her, she really is something.

"No morning sex for you." She mumbled and pulled the covers over her. I walked over to her and sat down, hovering over her curled up body.

"Voice sounds a little strained, I can make you something for that." She groaned and faces me, god she still looked so sexy.

"Yes, and I need a good soak my body feels like I just got out of a car accident." Dahlia slowly sat and and leaned against me. Her hands rubbed over the raw cuts on my back.

"Need me to carry you?" I joked and she held her arms up.

•Dahlia•

"Oh this is so good." I moaned as I slid deeper into the tube. The jets hit my back just right. Still can't believe Sidd, no wonder he wouldn't let me have any on the plane. I was a complete mess. His size reminded me of some tentacle dildo Eve bought and she threw it out after hurting herself. God, is he not human?

"Here, this is Elm tea. Will help with your throat." I smiled as Siddh brought me a tray with the tea and fruit.

"Oh good my stomach was starting to ache." The tea was faintly sweet, almost like maple syrup. It felt good as it coated my throat. Siddh leaned against the counter and crossed his arms watching me.

"I still plan on going out today. Do you think you'll be up for it?" I instantly perked up.

"Of course. We still have the whole day ahead of us."