INTRO & WARNINGS

"What would you do if you were adopted by vampires?"

That's a question you'll probably never have to answer, but for Raven Light, that question is her entire life.

When her guardian passed away unexpectedly, she's sent to live with her guardian's close friends at the young age of eight.

These friends happen to be a group of vampires, who have absolutely no idea of how to take care of a grieving sassy young girl.

Which of course is nothing compared to what they start to deal with when she gets older. Raven has no intention of listening to anything the vampires say, intending to live life the way she wants.

The older Raven gets, the more the lines between them begin to blur. Even as she tries to avoid catching feelings for the vampires she's determined to despise, the heart wants what it wants.

And for some reason, her heart wants five vampires. Stupid hormones.

This story is very mature with sexual situations and language with multiple lovers.

It also includes man × man, but if you're uncomfortable with that, just skip it please, it's not hard.

It also has minor girl × girl towards the end and is not huge to the story. If you don't like, ignore it and don't hate. I didn't write this for you to be a hater. Thanks! :)

There will be various kinks the further you get into the story, bondage, praise, ddlg, over simulation, blood, biting, sadism, masochism, you know, normal stuff like that.

None of the vampires are related, just so you know that from the start.

This book is purely my imagination, and was not copied or stolen from anyone else. Similarities are pure coincidence, and I'd prefer it not being pointed out.

Also final warning before you can jump in, the main character is insane and reckless, and will probably offer for you to join the harem if she gets to know you at all. ;)

IMPORTANT A/N

Hello, beautiful reader, this seems ridiculous to me, but here's a new warning you may not have had in other books, because readers do be giving me a headache, and making me bitch more than a should.

RAVEN IS NOT YOUR 'BASIC' MAIN CHARACTER.

She has certain traits and habits you may finds, hmm, 'annoying' like she's reckless and speaks without thinking. Guess what, I don't really care if you find it annoying, please don't tell me, it hurts my feelings.

Don't complain about what I wrote, I'm not rewriting the book because you think my character Isn't perfect.

Guess what, I don't write perfect characters, they have real human flaws, or, supernatural flaws, get over it.

So, PLEASE when you see something you don't like, don't comment, "I hope the mc dies in the end! 💀"

BECAUSE, FAIR WARNING, I'LL BE UPSET.

ANYWAYS!!!

Enjoy my story, sorry if you read all that, I'm in a bad mood, ❤