Chapter 25: Psychological Test

During the break, Shido wanted to rest alone for a while, but suddenly felt that a figure slowly approached.

Tomoya Aki? Nino Nakano? Mai Sakurajima? Utaha Kasumigaoka? Or Hiratsuka-sensei?

Shido thought of a lot of possibilities, but he found that no matter who it was, he didn't want them to come.

So, he raised his head cautiously, only to find that it was none of them, but a girl with long black hair, who was looking at him a little nervously.

Seeing this, Shido couldn't help but feel surprised: A girl in the same class who had never met before seemed to be worse than all the possible results!

Even those people just mentioned were not good for Shido to deal with. But if it was a new girl, he could accidentally say something wrong, and there would be more problems in the future!

Shido sighed. Although she was unfamiliar with Shido, he knew her really well.

She was one of the heroines of the anime "We Never Learn", Fumino Furuhashi.

It's worth mentioning that Fumino's hair was black in the manga. The anime turned her hair blue for the purpose of enhancing her attractiveness.

At the beginning, Shido was also a loyal fan of Fumino, supporting her till the very end.

Of course, the current Shido had no interest in this girl anymore, because he had the Spirits with him.

When he first enrolled in this school, he wanted to be the top of the class. But after enrolling, he saw Fumino in the same class, and he gave up on this idea.

Shido had been very casual in every test, and tried to control the score as much as possible. His performance in grades was a little better than the average, and there's no way to become a tutor for Fumino or other people.

And Shido's idea was undoubtedly successful. After one year, Fumino hadn't even spoken to him.

With his grades, it was impossible for the school to let him teach Fumino Furuhashi for any reason, so there is no intersection between them so far.

Since they never interacted with each other, why did Fumino come for him?

Shido had no idea, but what he did not know was that Fumino was also clueless!

Fumino knew that she never interacted with him, but the Shido incident really bothered her a lot, so she thought that she had to solve it as soon as possible.

She didn't know how long she would talk, so she asked the boy in front of Shido's desk to stand up and leave his seat for her. Of course, that boy obliged immediately.

Shido sighed, knowing that it would be useless to run away, so he asked curiously:

"Furuhashi-san? What can I do for you?"

"Itsuka-kun, can you take a psychological test? I want to know if this is okay..."

Fumino asked in a low voice.

"Why do you need me for this?"

Shido did not immediately agree, but asked again.

"Because this test is for boys. I feel that Itsuka-kun is really gentle , so you won't refuse me!"

Fumina smiled and explained. This was the perfect setup: Praising the other party to make him unable to refuse. It's the basic technique of negotiation.

"It's not impossible..."

Shido nodded, just when Fumino thought he had agreed to this, he said.

"But I refuse!"

"Why?"

Fumino was startled and couldn't help asking.

"Because I have to study hard, Hiratsuka-sensei just said that there will be a quiz next week!"

Shido casually thought of an excuse. In fact, the quiz was not important at all, and with his knowledge, he could get full marks without studying, not to mention that he didn't need full marks.

"I can teach you!"

Fumino gritted her teeth, not willing to give up.

"No, I still prefer to study by myself."

Shido shook his head again. The more determined Fumino was, the more suspicious he felt. What kind of psychological test would it be? To make him spill the beans?

"..."

Fumino opened her mouth wide, and didn't know what to say for a while.

She didn't expect Shido to be so stubborn. Could it be that his girlfriend was strict with him so he wouldn't dare talking to girls about anything?

Just when Fumino was about to give up, Yumiko Miura suddenly came over and said to Fumino:

"I want to test the accuracy of this psychological test too. It will be better to write the questions on the blackboard, and then collect the answers of all the boys in class, and analyze them in the end!"

Yumiko Miura knew that since she had just sent out the chocolates, Fumino must know that the friend she talked about yesterday was actually herself.

Now Fumino wanted to do a psychological test, that should be her way of helping her test Shido's mind.

That being the case, she would naturally help. After all, she also wanted to know what the results of the psychological test conducted by Shido would be. At least, she wanted to take this opportunity to learn more about him.

After Yumiko's proposal, more than half of the boys in the class agreed.

After all, in this class, Yumiko's popularity was indeed very high, and Shido could not oppose it anymore. After all, he ate her chocolate this morning. It would not be appropriate to object to this little proposal.

It's just a psychological test, there should be nothing to worry about...

Shido silently accepted the psychological test of Fumino Furuhashi. Of course, he only agreed to complete it. As for whether he would answer it seriously, who knows?