Chapter 26: Test Results of Shido

Fumino Furuhashi's psychological test had three questions. In a minute, she wrote these questions on the blackboard. At the same time, she asked the boys to take a blank sheet of paper and let them write the answers down.

Because Fumino was a genius in liberal arts, everyone was genuinely interested in her psychological test questions. Also, with the help of Yumiko Miura, the boys in the class willingly took the psychological test together.

However, what they didn't know was that Yumiko Miura needed them for diversion. All she really wanted was Shido's answer, the others were irrelevant.

Of course, no one knew about this matter except for her, and Shido didn't know anything. He didn't find anything wrong with it. Since it was a class activity, he could participate a little bit.

The first psychological test was like this:

'Please name one color of the rainbow.'

What the heck do you mean by that?

Shido thought for a second, then wrote his answer on the paper.

He had no idea whether the psychological test would have a bizarre result with such an answer, but this was not something he needed to care about.

As for the second question, it was like this:

'When you are in danger, such as being bitten by a poisonous snake in the wild, a girl suddenly appears in front of you and says that she can save you. How tall do you think that girl should be?'

Around 144-165cm?

Shido imagined that if he was in danger, the Spirits would definitely help him!

So he wrote down the height range of the Spirits.

Of course, in fact, Shido's body was full of spiritual power, and mere poisonous snakes could never hurt him.

The last question of the psychological test:

'If you have a daughter in the near future, what traits do you want her to have? '

A daughter...

Shido thought of the Spirits who had once been turned into children by Natsumi. They were very cute. If his daughter was this cute, it would be great.

Therefore, Shido wrote this answer on the paper:

'As long as she's cute. '

Although he wrote a lot of words, Shido didn't spend much time thinking, so it took just over half a minute to complete the so-called psychological test.

This psychological test originally emphasized on the first impression. Since he completed it so quickly, no one questioned anything.

After the completion, Shido chuckled lightly. There's no way he would give out information about him.

After a while, Fumino smiled and collected the answers from the whole class. Because it was a psychological test, she also asked everyone to write their own names down, which made it easy for her to find the answers that belonged to Shido.

After the collection was completed, Fumino returned to her seat. After she looked at Shido's answer, she was confused:

"?"

While Fumino didn't know how to analyze these answers, Yumiko Miura looked at her anxiously, winking at her and asking her to go outside to talk in detail

Fumino sighed and walked out of the classroom, and Yumiko Miura naturally followed.

Only Nakano noticed something, and she frowned and murmured:

"Fumino Furuhashi, Yumiko Miura, Shido..."

Suddenly, Nakano felt something was wrong, the situation seemed not so good!

So she also left the classroom and followed them both secretly.

Finally, Fumino and Yumiko came to the end of the corridor, and Nakano was hiding in the corner at this time, barely able to hear the conversation between the two...

"Furuhashi, is there any result?"

Yumiko asked anxiously. She knew that Fumino Furuhashi's psychological test was definitely not that simple, and there must be a secret!

In fact, it was true, but Fumino originally wanted to secretly guide Shido during the psychological test, and let him tell the fact that he already had a girlfriend.

However, after being rejected by Shido, she switched to using the boys in the whole class to divert her attention. This prevented her from having the opportunity to chat with Shido, so she couldn't do this kind of thing.

But this psychological test should still be useful. After all, Fumino Furuhashi found it on the Internet yesterday to test what kind of girls those boys might like. It was said to be very accurate!

However, Shido's answer made her puzzled...

Fumino Furuhashi sighed and decided to tell Yumiko the truths and let her think about it for herself.

So Fumino explained quietly:

"In fact, it's like this. The first question is to say the color of the rainbow, meaning the hair color of the girls he likes. But what Itsuka-kun answered was: The color of the rainbow..."

The rainbow is beautiful, and the girl you like is naturally beautiful, so boys will naturally associate it with each other, and then subconsciously say the girl's hair color.

According to Fumino Furuhashi, Shido should answer yellow. After all, it seemed yesterday that his girlfriend was blonde, but he didn't expect that the rainbow-colored answer would come out.

"In other words, he likes all hair colors?"

Yumiko sighed softly without paying too much attention, anyway, her hair color was also in the rainbow, at least not out of the game.

Fumino Furuhashi nodded. Yumiko was so optimistic that she didn't expect it, but she couldn't say that there was anything wrong with the other party's thinking, so she continued:

"And the second question, the height of the girl who can save him when in danger, is actually the height he likes the most. Well, his answer is 144-165cm..."

144-165cm?

This range is way too big!

Fumino silently uttered something.

On the contrary, Yumiko nodded in satisfaction. She was about 160 in height, which meant she was in the range that Shido liked.

"The last question, you know, the daughter will be born from him and the future wife, so the traits of the daughter will be inherited from the mother. That is to say, the traits of the wife in his fantasy..."

Fumina Furuhashi sighed again. Shido's answer was: As long as she was cute.

However, Yumiko immediately smiled, she was very confident in terms of cuteness!

In other words, did she perfectly meet the three psychological test questions?

Yumiko thought with excitement, but she did not know that at least half of the girls in this school also met this condition...