(Smut) Isabela x F!Reader

Ive got so many Isabela simps, I feel so bad when I don't post Isabela stuff for y'all, so here, eat up dears <33
_________________________________

I whimpered as she gripped my thighs, the vines around my waist cutting me, yet it only brought more pleasure than pain.

She shoved her tongue inside of me, glancing up at me with lustful eyes.

I glanced the other way in embarrassment, yet vines grabbed my head and forced me to make eye contact with her.

I whimpered, my thighs twitching under her harsh grasp.

"I—Isabela—"

Suddenly, she pulled her tongue out, standing back up.

I whined at the empty feeling, trying to rub myself to cause friction, yet her vines restricted me, leaving me desperate. I glanced at her, widening my eyes.

Her usual perfect hair was messy and some stuck on her head, heavy breaths leaving her mouth, and her skin glowing in the dim light.

She closed her eyes and raised her hands to run her hands in her hair, me tracing and admiring every curve and bump in her body.

She opened one eye to glance at me, smirking. "Like what you see, Hermosa?"

I held in my breath, watching her let go of her hair and crawl towards me, a lustful smile spread across her lips.

"Don't want to talk? Pues vamos a ver cuanto duras así."

("Well let's see how long you'll last like this.")

I felt myself melt under her, small whines leaving my lips as I felt her thigh against my cunt. The vines suddenly left my body and tied my hands above my hand.

"I fucking love when you whimper, love." She whispered, trailing kisses down my neck.

I bit my lip, her clicking her tongue, and grabbed my hips, probably leaving marks.

"I'm not going to be all sweet of you don't fucking talk, got it?"

I widened my eyes at her sudden change in mood, my breath heaving.

She trailed one hand down, rubbing my clit. I bucked my hips against her finger, begging for more.

She glanced up at me, raising an eyebrow amusingly. "Someone's enjoying this. I'm barely even touching you."

I turned my head to the side, face flushing as she rubbed my entrance, sticking a finger inside.

I tried to keep calm as she began to move it, moaning subtly.

She groaned in annoyance, shoving another finger, making me hiss.

She slammed them in and out, I cried out, arching my back.

"Isa—!! Calm do—"

"Shut up, you know you're enjoying this."

I felt myself turn to putty, my moans growing louder.

She sped up, "I want to make sure you don't last more than 5 minutes, love."

I widened my eyes, throwing my head back. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as she trailed kisses on my body, heating my body.

A knot grew tight in my belly, making me squirm under her, letting out a loud moan as she shoved her fingers as deep as she could.

My thighs twitched, her chuckling.

Finally, I let my body go limp. I exhaled sharply, she giggled.

"Told you so."