3 An Act Of True Love

A few years later (your 12)

As usual, your sisters and your cousins ​​have begun their day in the town to help even mirabel, and you can only watch them smile and be happy from your window.

Y/N paced around her room, panicking. "I'm scared. It's getting stronger." her family to reassure her that everything is going to be okay. "Getting upset only makes it worse." Agustin went to touch Y/N hand. She backed away from them, shaking her head. "No. don't touch me. Please,I don't want to hurt you." Her family only could watch Y/N with sadness.

Now (your 18)

Today is Antonio's gift day and your family is very happy to get a new gift, unlike Mirabel's gift day who failed to get a gift for no reasonable reason. For you as usual stay room even though this is a meaningful day for the family.You spent the years you are in a room alone trying to control your gift even with the help of your family like your Tia Pepa, she gives you tips on how she controls her gift to you with the term 'clear sky' which means calm, but to no avail.Night falls, and Antonio's ceremony begins. You are in your own room and lonely, then you hear cheers which means there is a new gift. You want to go there and celebrate with them but fear of your power hurts them and wants to protect them.Without you knowing, that all your sisters and cousins wish you were there to celebrate together even though Antonio doesn't remember you well but he still wants to be there.You are in the room and sitting on your bed thinking about yourself, suddenly you hear the sound of cracks from your room and you try to look around the room to see that there are small cracks in the wall of your room that make you worried. You realize your gift can only freeze and not crack, and you conclude that the candle is in trouble. Then, you hear a noise from outside and you go to the door and you hear Mirabel being scolded by Abuela.A few minutes later you get a knock, and you know it's Mirabel because rarely do your other sisters and cousins do that because they're always busy with their work and you know Mirabel is always knocking on your door every day to try to get you out.

Mirabel approached Y/N door. Mirabel drew in a deep breath and took a step ahead.

-Knock- -Knock- -Knock-

🎵Y/N? Please I Know You're In There People Are Asking Where You've Been They Say Have Courage And I'm Trying To I'm Right Out Here For You. Please Let Me In.🎵

Mirabel slid down the door and sat down with her head against it.

🎵We Only Have Each Other. It's Just You And Me,What Are We Gonna Do?🎵

she paused and then

🎵Do you want to build a snowman.🎵

Mirabel finish her song and sobbed.Y/N sits in the same pose like Mirabel.
Tears streamed down her cheeks. Her lips trembled as she hugged her arm. Her entire bedroom was full of sharp ice spikes.You feel sad for her because the family doesn't care about her because the family is busy helping the townspeople and for some other reason she has no gifts and Abuela always insists on her not to interfere with the work of other family members. You want to be by her side and make her feel better but you are afraid of hurting her. Although you may not be by her side but she is always there for you because, since you are confined in your room he will be at your door and tell her day and her problems to you and you never get tired of hearing her story. She always assures you that she will never be angry or hate you, because she knows that you will not shut yourself up for no good reason.