Part 25

Giovanni Martini Pov

Laying down watching my mate sleep Goddess she prefect. Cuddling into her because inhaling her mouth watering sent. Thinking about how can I get out of this. Dove is going to tell her I just know she is.

"We need to get Dove out the castle" Ajax said and I agree with him. Or we can leave but we can't just go one vacation when people are plotting again us.

"We can go to the little cottage" Ajax said and I smiled. She'll love that cottage it's peaceful and beautiful. I think that's what we'll do mindlinking some people. Making sure it's fixed up and livable.

They said it will be don't by the end of the week. Four days I have to keep her away from Dove. She already know Dove is ignoring her and I know she won't keep this a secret for too long.

Dammit what if she tells our brother. He'll be first inline to tell her. Sighing knowing I'm not getting anymore sleep. I got up to make my mate breakfast.

Then remembering I can't cook when a maid came in. "Need some help Alpha" I nod yes and she giggled. Telling her what I want her to make I sat and answering emails on my phone.

Dove walked in smiling rubbing her stomach until she saw me then she scoff. Turning right back out "Dove" I said but she didn't turn back. Not long after Jason walked in looked at me and shake his head.

"Come on Dude not you too" I said and he looked at me. "I don't have no problem with you. Because nothing I do or say that can even come close what Eva will." He said. "Jason would you had done the same thing?" I asked him.

He stopped walking and looked at me. "I don't know" he said with a frown. "But I do know one thing. There's nothing Eva hates more then a liar. She's going to be mad for what you did yes but she would forgave you. But you might lose her because you lied." He said

Getting a two plates of food and water bottles walking off sighing. She just won't ever find out grabbing a try and piling it with food. Talking upstairs to see my mate still asleep.

Shaking her a softly and she groaned. "Let me sleep" she wined out "I got pancakes little mate" I said and she opened one eye. "What kind?" She asked and I smirked. "Banana and chocolate chip" I said and she sat up.

Smiling at her I sat in front of her feeding her the food. "I can do this on my own" she said but I ignored her. Because I don't care she laughs at me but kept eating.

"Eva?" I said and she looked up at me. "You know I love you right?" I asked her and she nod yes. "And you know Ajax and I will move hell and back for you?" She looked me in my eyes "yes baby I know" i kissed her head then moved her empty tray.

About to get up when a hand reached out to grabbed mines. Pulling me back down and I rest tray on the night stand. "What's wrong?" She asked me and I shook my head no. "Nothing I know you had concerns us being pregnant. I just need you to know we got you and well always take care of you. Both of you" I told her pecking her lips.

Pulling away a she pulled me back down laying me on top of her. I sticked my tongue in her mouth. Loving when she sucks on it but for some reason she stopped then pushed me off.

Running into the bathroom I followed her as she vomited. Holding her locs out her face rubbing her back. "Let it out." I told her as she threw up everything she ate.

When she was done I brush her teeth helping her wipe her mouth. Picking her up and laying her down "that was horrible" she said and sighing "I know baby" I told her rubbing her back.

********************************************TWO WEEKS LATER

We've moved into the cottage and Eva has morning sickness. She hates it and it makes so tired so afterwards. The only thing she can hold down are spaghettiOs which she hates and they give her heart burn.

Laying down rubbing her stomach as she sleep. When the alarms went off she sat up and we both looked at each other. Getting outside shifting "Alpha we're under attack east west of the border " i head as Eva jumped on my back.

"Get all women and children to the safe houses. Anyone who can shift can fight!" I yelled out.
Getting there it's a battle field letting Eva down. Our warriors are winning with ease. "This looks to easy" Eva said outloud and I look at her.

She put her hand down stick her fingers in the earth. Her eyes turned black and she started chanting. Pulling them out "it's a distraction. "EVERYONE SPLIT UP I NEED GROUPS AT EACH PART OF THE BORDER NOW!" She yelled out and I sent it through mindlink.

Everyone split going separate ways and in all the madness i didn't realize Eva left my side. But I ended up fighting but it's not just wolfs but also a small group of witches too. About 6 or eight of them. The same group that was outside the pack a few weeks ago. Surprised there's no vampires.

All the wolfs are dead then the wizard that wants my mate smirk. Then all the wolfs got up their still dead you can see it. Parts of them body the have been removed or damaged still are.

"Alpha we got zombie wolfs over here!" I heard through mindlink. "Just keep fighting" I growled out. After a while my pack is getting tired and the wolfs keep coming back. But my pack kept fighting.

When out of no where I got this pain in my head. My head pounding and it felt as if I was on fire. I let out a howl and saw one of the wizards walking towards me.

"I didn't want to have to kill you. But you keep fighting!!!" He said and I feel as if I'm going to pass "now I can have your ma..." he stopped talking and I saw his head rolling on the side of me.

Looking up to my beautiful mate with a sword that glowed. She looked at the rest of the people witches and her eyes went dark.

She looked at the sword and went flying through one of the witches head. Then one let their hands out pushing fire through their finger tips. But a shield covered my mate and it didn't touch her.

She smirked then her eyes went completely black that's all I remembered before I passed out.

Eva St Patrick Pov

The ground beneath us started to shake. The earth beneath us cracked and hot lava came oozing out. Raising my arms making a wall of lava pushing it to their direction.

Their screams were beautiful to me. Smiling looking at the zombie werewolf's they feel as the wizards and witches died. Dropping the fire wall I pushed my fingers into the soil absorbing the powers from the dead witches.

Coming back to myself I look at my mate to see him unconscious. Getting his beta and other warriors to carry him to the pack doctor.

I sat with him until he woke up. He's been out for two days. I haven't moved from my spot only to pee. Flinging my body on top of him when his eyes finally opened crying for the first time since the battle. "Are you okay?" I asked him and he said a small yes.

Handing him a glass of water and calling out the doctor.

"I didn't know you had a force-shield" he said and I frown "I don't, I think it was the baby" I told him and his face held surprise. I'm sitting down as the doctor looked him over. Not moving the from the spot. I haven't slept in two days.

Sitting down watching tv with my foot on the bed. Watching my mate sleep not wanting him to get hurt. When I felt someone squeeze my foot looking up at my mate. "Go home little mate" I rolled my eyes.

"Just take a real shower then come back." He said and I huff but nodding kissing his cheek.

Walking out the room going down the hall until I heard voices coming out of a room. It sounded Dove and Jason talking. "He's your brother you have to talks to him" I heard.

I stopped walking listening I know shouldn't but I'm a nosey bitch. "I can't talk to him after what he did" she said and I frown what did he do. "Look I know he was wrong. He shouldn't had gotten Eva pregnant" Jason said and my frown deepen.

"He didn't just get her pregnant he planned this. He got switch her birth control out with something to help her get pregnant. He lied to her and now I have to avoid my best friend because I don't want to be the one hurt her. When she finds out!" Dove growled.

"HE DID WHAT!" I yelled out as the ground beneath us shakes. Dove and Jason looks like a deers. He lied!