Avoiding

RYUJIN

I went to the office to see Noze, she's sitting on her desk and the other Professors are also there but they are doing their things and i'm sure they won't notice us being so close together.

"Good Afternoon, Prof. Noze. Can you teach me about this? I don't understand this part." I acted like i came to her to asked about the topic she discussed. She smiled at me and let me sit next to her, "I'm gonna come with them, i can't say 'No' since all of them are going." I whispered.

She's not answering then i touched her legs under the table and i pinched it, "I'm gonna tickle you until you laughed out loud. Talk to me". I keep on pouting my lips and whispering at her, "Please, let me come with them." I said.

"Stop it, just make sure to take care of your grades." She rolled her eyes and said it to me. I smiled at her then she stand up and went to the comfort room, i followed her and we just kissed.

"I'm gonna miss you" I said.

She told me to bring my books and make sure to read it while on my way to where we're going.

Both of us hugged so tight and after a while, we went back to our businesses.

When i went back to my room, i saw Yeji and Lisa sitting next to each other and Seulgi was not there anymore. "Oh? What are you two doing?" I asked. "Nothing, we're just talking to each other." Lisa said while she's holding Yeji's hand and she's leaning her head on Yeji's shoulder.

Lisa stand up and she prepared Yeji's clothes, i'm kinda confused that Lisa is doing this for her, "Why can't you do that Yeji?" I asked her with my confused face. Yeji just lie down on her bed and she stares into my eyes, "I'm sick and can't move properly".

"Then i'll do it." I told her that while i walked towards her cabinet. "I can do this Lisa, Yeji's being a baby now, don't spoil her." I said to Lisa. We both suddenly touched the same shirt and Lisa pulled it forcefully, "It's fine, i decided to let Yeji be my little Princess."

What the heck is happening? Lisa and Yeji? Is there something going on that i have no clue about? I mean—that's great if Yeji found her new medicine where she has a feelings on it, i can finally have some time with Noze but why Lisa?

Yeji, don't be stupid.

I guess i need to step back, i went to my own cabinet then i prepared my clothes.

When Lisa left, i lie down next to Yeji, "Hey? Are you sure you wanna come in that state?". She suddenly put her hand on my chest and hugged me like her comfort zone, "Yes, i wanna come. I also need this so i can have my own break from acads." She said.

It feels like i wanted to tell Yeji that i have Noze now, i woder what will be her reaction but i think she will start avoiding me if that happens since Yeji is a woman of her own, she's not gonna like it when she heard that i have Noze.

I suddenly remembered what my Mom wrote in her diary;

"She started avoiding me and i'm not her medicine anymore when she felt uncomfortable with me, that is when she saw me playing with my Daughter while my Husband is watching us. I guess being uncomfortable to someone turns off them. I'm glad that it happened but i'm worrying about her. This is where our connection ends, luckily i have no attachment or affection on her."

If i am not Yeji's medicine anymore, it's all fine. I also have a way to make her feel uncomfortable with me but i chose to help her. Do i have attachment on her? No, i don't have—even if i have that's not even worth to cut the strings that we made.

Do i want her to be right by my side? Not totally.

Do i value her?

I take a look at her face and stares at it for seconds.