Chapter 6

Welcome to the Underworld.

     * Foy wakes up on the ground and he gets up.* Foy looked around and shouted, " YEAH! ANYONE HERE?!!" * The empty void filled the space but one part, it was a bright reddish light off of the distance. He looked around and he looked at the light, then another light started to fill the void and another and another. The lights then filled the void. Foy couldn't bear it, so he shut his eyes. Footsteps started to fill the void as the lights got brighter and brighter. Then a flash of light popped off and then there was just a room filled with weird items and two people next to a desk.* The man said, " So, are you going to open your eyes or do I have to?" The woman replied, " Mhm, this one is toned and good looking, I think you picked the right one Huh, Lucy?" * Foy still dazed and confused, looking at his hand. He couldn't shake the feeling that he's on fire but iced cold. His eyes adjusted and he saw a familiar face.*

       Foy Replied, " Mr.....Mr. Bent? What the fuck is going on and didn't you try to kill me." Foy replied angrily. " How dare you, in my face in....in," Foy looked around the room and realized that he's not in a familiar place. "Where are we?" * The man starts smiling more ominously than before and the woman is looking at Foy like a snack.* The man replied, " Mr. Bent? OHHH, I forgot to change before I sat down, my mistake. Darling, why didn't you tell me, I was dressed like this?" The man looked at the woman, and she replied, " Ohh, I like this look you know. It does give you an Intelligent look. You know something, this will be fun." She started clapping and jumping uncontrollable. * The man got out of his chair and he snapped his fingers and a bright light flashed. From head to toe, the man transformed into this slim, trimmed up, clean, suited man. The man looked at Foy with eyes that were red hot and glowing. His hair was fixed up and pushed back. He had Lucifer on the back of his suit jacket.

       The woman was too excited when she saw him transform so she did the same. She held out her hand and snapped her fingers, from head to toe a bright light covered her body while her clothes ripped off and a type of dress that was silk black and red with a fire, soul pattern on the top of her neck cover and on the bottom of her dress. She had a glove that had Asmodea on it. Foy couldn't keep his eyes off her. She was so beautiful he couldn't resist staring at her.* The man replied, " Did you have your fill?" The woman chuckled, " Ohh, I bet he did, I'm so irresistible." The man looked at her and said, " Irresistible? Please don't make me laugh." He started to laugh hysterically. She looked at Foy and whispered, " I bet you think I'm irresistible?"

       * Foy replied so confusedly, " Uhh, I don't know what to say. Uhhh. Where are we? The last thing I remember is getting my ass handed to me. Who are you people?" The man said, " You people? Ow, that hurts, Heh. Well, I'm the one and only Lucifer and she is my beloved Asmodea. You're in a special place called Hell." Lucifer clapped real loud, "NOW THEN, you have a lot of questions right well, I'm going to answer all in one shot and that is. I don't care what you want and what you need. We are here to discuss where you play a part in this hideous world. Now, I want you to be my head Chief, my general, my front line man." Foy replied, " And, what if I say no?" Lucifer looked at him and smiled, " Well you see boyo, you really don't have a choice in the matter but." Lucifer laughed at Foy. Lucifer continued to say, "Because I'm in a good mood, I'll help you out I'll give you time to think it over." Foy replied, " Ok? What do you mean by time if I say no, then it is a no, nothing more nothing less."

       Asmodea replied cheerfully, " Ohh, look Lucy, he thinks he had a choice in the matter. Well, you're the boss, Lucy." Lucifer replied, " I know I am. Look, this isn't going to look good for you so I'll give you one hundred years to change your mind. I think that's enough, don't you?" * Before Foy got to say anything, Lucifer snapped his figures and Foy fell through the floor. A big gaping hole filled with bodies is screaming for help, trying to grab Foy while he's falling through them. One hand grabbed him and tried to pull him in. Foy looked at this unfortunate thing and the flesh was dripping off it. He couldn't make out if it was a man or woman, it screamed in his face with its jaw dislocated and eyes that were sunked in, it couldn't see him. It looked like it had melted into the wall. Foy pulled away from it and continued to fall, not knowing where he would end up but he had to fight these things all the way down.*

       Foy replied, " This fucking sucks. Hey, get off of me." * The fall felt like hours or even days. He didn't know when he would meet his destination but he wished that it would stop. Out of nowhere, the hole stopped but he didn't. He looked around and saw lava, volcanos, rocks, and more fallen souls. He looked down to the ground where he saw a bunch of souls and big entities everywhere. Foy tried to catch himself but that was a failure. He hit the ground so hard that he looked like he splat like a cartoon character. He formed back to normal slowly and this big thing walked up to him.* It said, " Rwh, Rwh, Rwh!"

       * It looked angry but Foy couldn't understand.* It started speaking once more, " Hah, you think that was some kind of monster didn't you? You're thinking I can't speak your language or something? Well, I'm a demon and welcome to gate five, where killer, rapist, and torchers reside. We call it the Forced Academy. What do you think?" Foy replied, " Why is it called that?" The demon replied, " Wouldn't you like to know? Lets see...Ahhh, your name is Faoy Unstream and you are a killer Hmm. That last one was a doozy right? Well, it doesn't matter....Well, we can't drain you, the master upstairs wants something from you, and you're going to be here for ninety-eight years so, what to do." * Foy tried to slip away from it and got caught up by the other guards behind him.* Foy thought to himself. " Ninety-eight years? Wait, I thought that I was supposed to be here for a hundred? Unless I've been falling for two years?" * The demon hits Foy in the face and he looks at his chart.*

       The Demon replied, " Listen here, if you pull that bullshit like that again, you will regret it. Hah, it doesn't matter anyways. Put him in the torcher chamber and then the forced chamber after that the cage. Do that for fifty years Ok." The one guard asked, " Which forced? The incubus, or the succubus?" The demon that gave them the order replied, " Both. Let him enjoy himself. Take him to the incubus first then to the torcher chamber and after that the succubus chamber. When he had his fun, put him in the cage. " Foy replied, " Wait a minute..." * The demon knocks Foy out. The guards picked Foy up and carried him to the incubus chamber.