:(

What if I told you that there aren't actually 4 founders, but instead there are 5. Five founders that go by the name;

Godric Gryffindor

Salazar Slytherin

Helga Hufflepuff

Rowena Ravenclaw

And the unknown founder

Freya Falconir

Each of them created a house that defines their chosen traits. The only thing is Freya Falconir represents all of them. She brought them all together avoiding fights and bringing house unity. She was their light. Unfortunately....

Muggles accused her of using witchcraft , resulting to a tragic accident. She was burned, she suffered from the heat. Her screams were unbearable, the sound of fear and pain was heard. Cries of pleading, and pain echoed throughout the village. Sizzling fire burning her smooth white skin, dark brown hair with raven tips. Her dark blue eyes showed fear.

Her favorite colored dress burned along with her. A grey dress with the colors;

Red - flowers and some fruits

Green - plants

Yellow - sunflower, sun and other fruits.

Blue - sky, sea, some fruits.

Silver and gold - for the artifacts that were hidden beside a plant.

Black - for shadows and spirits

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

After the incident, the founders found out the truth a week later, the poor group depressed because of the lost of their light. Salazar hating muggles or anything related to muggles. Gryffindor, choosing magical people that show chivalry and bravery. Rowena, choosing people who can handle extreme smarts and lastly, Helga, choosing people who are loyal and humble.

All together creating a garden in the forbidden forest for their beloved. Setting up the most powerful charm anyone could ever imagine. More powerful than the one surrounding Hogwarts.

They also made a sorting system, creating a hat that observes a trait of a person. They named it Alastair.

°°√•ᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ•√°°