IX -

TW: kinda small swearing, death

This is an Enemies to lovers story

———————————————————————

( Dolores bit :> )

It was an extremely rough day for me, I had to take care of all the chores, I didn't know where Isabela was, where was she?

While I was watering the flowers Isabela gave me, someone came bursting through the door.

It was Dolores, my all time best friend.

" Dolores? Do you need anything? "

She closed the door slowly, trying not it slam it, of course, because of her gift.

She came to me running, covering her ears.

I knew something was wrong, but, did someone yell at her? Or, was it just noisy outside.

" Abuela... Was yelling at Mirabel because she ruined the decorations. It pains me. " Those words were very sincere.

" Cmon Dolores, I'll get you a glass of water. "

-

I got worried of where Isabela was, she always comes here to help, was she busy? Out of curiosity, I decided to ask Dolores.

" Hey Dolores? " I whispered. Trying to be as quiet as I can.

" Yes?. . . "

" Do you know where Isabela is? "

" Hmm no, Why? Do you like her? "

" Well- "

" Well? "

" . . . "

" You do? Don't you? " She said chuckling and smirking.

" Yes. Yes I do. " I said, trying to be as sarcastic as I can.

" Wow, " Dolores smirks " I'll make sure to set you up with her! " She said excitedly.

-

Dolores finally left. I was still worried. However, she said it was fine now.

-

I was looking around for Isabela, then, I saw her swinging with her vines on our tree house, thank God! I was so worried for her!

" Hey Beautiful! " I said sarcastically. Or, maybe not?

" Hello, sorry I didn't visit. I was waiting and hoping for you to come here "

" Oh it's fine, " I said helping her get off her vine, her hand was soft. A sentence came out of her lips " I wanted to spend time here in our tree house anyway. " She said.

" Sweet! I prepared some snacks for us "

" It better not be the salty ones... "

" Oh uh... Yea well about that- "

" Y/n. . . "

" I- Uhh, let's just say. . . Everything is for me?. . . "

-

I clinged on too Isabela's arm, apologizing non stop.

" Isa! " I whined " I'm sOOry! I promise to bring the spicy ones next tiME! "

" Yea sure. . . These are just- " Isabela gags as I was clinging on to her arm, still apologizing.

" Yea sure, I'll eat these for now, "

My eyes widened.

" wAIT- rEally?! "

" no. "

-

An hour passed, we were still in the tree house, laughing and joking around.

Isabela ended up eating the salty food. Thanks to my totally convincing apology.

" You're lucky you convinced me into eating these. To be honest, they're not bad "

We heard someone call her name, it was Abuela, her grandmother.

" Well, guess I got to go now. . . " She said with a sad tone.

" Awhh can't you stay a little bit longer? "

She smiled at me. Gosh was it sweet.

" No y/n, I need to get ready for my cousins gift ceremony " Isabela chuckled.

" Awh fine, see you there then " I said while waving my hand.

" Oh yea, By the way, "

" Mhm? "

She hands me a rose.

" I'm expecting you to grow this, make sure you do " She smiles.

I didn't get to say anything, Isabela had already left. Guess that ' thank you ' has too wait.

-

I was getting ready for the ceremony. I was also kinda close with Antonio. I still remember that one time where he gave me a cute flower that's still in my garden!

I was wearing my favorite coloured cothes. Gosh it looked amazing! It had beautiful white/black stripes on it.

I went to the Casita, seeing Camilo greeting everyone.

-

The Casita was full of people, large crowds gathered while children laugh and play.

I was looking for Isabela every where. If I said ever where, I mean it.

Isabela finally came out of her room, waving and smiling at me joyfully.

She led me to her huge pleasant smelt room. It was huge, but hey, it wasn't my first time seeing it.

Both of us laid on her bed.

" I like your dress Isabela " I said with a smile.

" Thank you, yours look amazing as well "

I hugged Isabela out of nowhere, I was kind of tired today. Due to the amount of energy I wasted in our tree house.

" Feeling clingy today huh? " Isabela laughs while I was still clinging on to her.

She puts her hand on my head and looks at my face.

" Not the right time to get tired sleepyhead. " Isabela says.

All I could do was mumble. I was sleepy. Really sleepy.

" Cmon, wake up. "

" No. I wanna sleep. "

___________

another cliff hanger cuz I can make another one heueheudg

Word count; 790 words