004. friends, foes and everything inbetween

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎
┊        ┊       ┊   ☁︎
┊        ┊        ☪︎.
┊          ✱

FRIENDS, FOES AND EVERYTHING INBETWEEN

 ❝FRIENDS, FOES AND EVERYTHING INBETWEEN❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Olivia, Glen, Valerie and Myrical found themselves walking into the gymnasium, where the wolf pack usually hung out. Tori, despite technically being a werewolf, hadn't joined them considering she was still unconscious.

As they entered, Jed Tien, the alpha and Rafael Waithe were sparring while other wolves sat scattered around the gym. The sparring pair immediately stopped upon seeing the group.

"You must be the Auclair students." Rafael said, with a smile. "That would be us." Valerie said, their lip twitched up into a smirk.

Jed did a double take at Val, before he smiled back a little smugly. "And who might you be?" He asked, seeming interested in the Harlowe. "Valerie, Harlowe." The brunette wolf said, with a flirty tone.

Glen cleared his throat, catching everyone's attention. "If you guys are done undressing each other with your eyes..." He trailed off, as Jed and Val both blushed heavily.

"We heard there's a wolf pack, and we wanted to hear all about it." The Forde spoke, sounding reluctant. Truthfully, Glen wasn't too interested in joining the werewolf pack, but Valerie had managed to convince him to put himself out there.

Rafael's eyes moved up to Myrical and Olivia, who stood beside eachother. "Who are you guys?" He asked, noticing they were the quieter wolves of the Auclair group.

Olivia flashed Rafael a smile, "I'm Liv." She said, before she held out her hand. Rafael smiled back, before he reached out and shook Liv's hand.