Chapter 66

The towering sonia glares at the frieza soldiers as she looks back at hector but the moment she does her eyes widen to see you on the ground in a bloody state.

(Sonia): Y/n!

Sonia quickly rushes over and gently lifts you up abit and rests your head on her left leg.

(Young Hector): Is he going to be okay?

(Sonia): His injuries don't look too serious so he should be okay if he gets to a medical facility as soon as possible-

(Green Freiza Solider): Hey now do you think we will just let you leave?

(Purple freiza soldier): No one escapes us-

(Young Hector): The lady was talking so if you don't mind can you just shut your mouths. 

(Green Freiza Soldier): Why you little shit!

(Sonia):..........

Sonia meanwhile gently rubs away the tears running down your face and cleans up some of the blood with her hand.

(Y/n):....Mother.......Father........please come home......

Sonia's eyes widen for a moment as she gently places her head onto yours.

(Sonia): I'm so sorry y/n.......

Hector looks over at sonia a little confused.

(Young Hector): What are you sorry for?...........wait........don't tell me that-

(Purple freiza soldier): That's f/n and m/n kid right? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Young Hector): WHAT'S SO DAMN FUNNY!?

(Green Freiza soldier): Those idiots got killed by lord freiza when they joined with king vegeta assault.

(Young Hector): W......What?

(Purple Freiza soldier): After that they came crashing down towards the planet and splat! HAHAHAHAHA!

Sonia remains silent with her eyes being covered up by her hair as hector's shock turns to complete rage.

(Young Hector): You.........Heartless............BASTARDS!!!!!

Hector's aura erupts out from him.

(Red freiza soldier): Hey now, you don't want to do anything stupid kid or it will be the last mistake you make!

(Young Hector): Y/n was waiting for them..........he wanted them to come home.............but you bastards took that away!

(Sonia): Hector........

(Young Hector): Huh?

Sonia stands up with you in her arms and walks over to hector.

(Sonia): Can you take y/n away to get him help?

(Young Hector):...........Right!

Sonia talks in a oddly calm voice as she hands you over to hector who without hesitation puts your left arm over him and looks up at sonia.

(Sonia): Protect him like your life depends on it.

(Young Hector): I will protect him like he was my own brother and make sure you crush these guys. 

Sonia smiles as hector files off.

(Green Freiza Soldier): HEY! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE-

Before he could even finish appears right in front of him.

(Green freiza soldier): What!?

(Sonia): RAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Sonia rams her right fist right into the green alien's mouth with enough force for her large fist to come out the back of his head which kills him instantly.