Triple Torture Week

Sorry guys, but I'm only here for a little while. This will be from a bunch of other POVs, byeeeeeee!!!

Girlfriend POV
I woke up in a dark room, feeling really sore, my head also hurt. I looked around buy couldn't see anything. I tried using my demon magic but nothing happened. Then I heard a laugh that scared me, it was Tabi.

Tabi: Finally, I have you at mercy. The time has come for you and your father to pay.

Me: Shit.

Suddenly there was a bright flash and I was tied to a chair. I saw Tabi in the room with a shit ton of weapons on a table behind him.

Tabi: Now, I am going to make this those nice, and slow. All while your piece of crap parents watch.

Behind him mom and dad were also tied down with there eyes forced open. Tabi put on some brass knuckles and walked up to me.

(TORTURE WARNING)

Tabi started punching me in the face, each blow boosted by the brass knuckles. After the first hit, I felt my cheek swell up. After the second hit blood came out of my mouth. I was starting to feel dizzy, but I didn't pass out. The next hit dislocated my jaw, which left my mouth hanging open. Tabi then decided to hit me in the chest. I heard my ribs crack and I spat out more blood. My breaths turned short and my insides felt like gravel.

Tabi then moved onto the next weapon, he grabbed a metal crowbar and swung at my arm. I tried to scream as I watched as my arm was being crushed, but my shortness of breath didn't let me. Tabi then repeated this with my other arm and my legs. At this point I was more terrified then I've ever been before.

Tabi put the crowbar and picked up a rusty scalpel. He grabbed my head and slowly cut into my right eye, half my vision turned to a mix of blood red and rusted brown. I tried to close my other eye but I quickly realized I couldn't. At first I thought Tabi was going to blind me but that apparently wasn't the plan. Instead I was forced to watch as he repeated stabbed me over and over. Blood was flying everywhere, I started to see my own organs and some bone where I was being stabbed. Tabi then stuck the scalpel back into my eye. I used my remaining one to see my parents. Dad looked pissed and ready to kill Tabi, but he also had tears. Mom had broken down into tears, but couldn't close her eyes.

Tabi then pulled out a detonator, and laughed. Everything exploded and there was fire everywhere.

Tabi: I've had my fun, but now it is time for you to burn. Goodbye Girlfriend.

Tabi walked away into the smoke. I just lied there unable to move as I watched my flesh slowly burn to a crisp. I kept trying to scream but nothing came out. After the fire reached my face I blacked out.

(TORTURE END)

DD POV

I couldn't believe it, my precious daughter was tortured and then burned to death before my eyes. Next to me my wife had broken down into tears. I myself was tearing up. I couldn't even feel anger at the bastard who did this. Just sadness and despair. Then all of a sudden I woke up in bed, at home with my wife. I saw my daughter looking at me concerned.

GF?:Are you ok? I heard you crying and came in to check up on you.

DD: I-I-

I hugged her, I didn't let go. I must've done this for awhile. When I finally let her go I saw she wasn't there. In fact I wasn't even in my house anymore. I was in a white void with rocks floating everywhere. Above me I could see a window to my room with  my dearest daughter crying.

GF?:Daddy, why did you abandon me and Mommy? Why? I thought you loved us?

I tried to yell but she couldn't hear me. I then tried climbing up the rocks but window kept getting further and further. Though it was hard I finally got close to the window. Only to hear some of the worst words I could possibly hear.