Ch. 25

Baby?

°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°

°

This was an idea from Bapuel credits to them. pls leave ideas/requests for me to turn into chapters!!

°

°

°
°
°

Sundrop was mad, furious even! Well, maybe not furious but he was mad, and that anger was directed towards Moondrop, for what he had done to him at the club a couple of days ago. First of all, he got drunk!

Although he doesn't know how that even works but it still happened. Second, they had fucked in a storage closet! Granted it had felt amazing, but they still could've done it anywhere else! And it had been embarrassing! And lastly he was fucked a second time! Again, it had felt good, but it left him immobile for hours!

Sundrop refused to speak with the other animatronic. Anytime he would try to apologize or talk to him, he would ignore Moondrop or shoo him off saying he was working. And that made the other animatronic mad as well.

Moondrop would be a liar if he were to say he wasn't enjoying the faces Sundrop would make when he pouted or crossed his arms and turned away from him in an attempt to ignore him. Although Moon found the expressions all very cute and adorable, he didn't like being ignored. It made him mad, but he didn't show it in front of sun, as to not scare him.

Sundrop's anger had lessened a bit, and at the moment he was heading out of the daycare with a begging Moondrop following behind him. He pushed past the giant doors but before he could even step out, hands grabbed his waist and pulled him back.

"Please starshine! Talk to me will you?" he winced. Sundrop didn't answer and just stood there without turning his head. "Let me hear your voice again! Your sweet, sweet, beautiful voice." He purred as he snuggled his head in Sun's neck. Gently, he began licking his neck, but instead of feeling aroused, it tickled, and he chuckled.

"Okay! Okay! Fine! Just, promise me you won't do anything like that again" he spoke as he pulled moon off him and turns to face him. He grabs his face with both hands and smiles at him. "Mwah! There! You're officially forgiven! Happy?"

Hands still on the side of Moon's face, he could feel his heat sensors quickly activating and making his cheeks warm up. Sun laughed at seeing how red Moondrop was becoming.

"You're so cute when you turn all red!" He squished his cheeks but was stopped when two hands grabbed his and slowly pulled them down.

"Shit" moon mumbled while looking down.

"Hey, no cursi-!" he was stopped once he felt it, touch his thigh.

"Did-did you just get a boner??" he questioned surprised before he began laughing. "You haven't kissed me in days!! You let me starve for you! So, it's kind of your fault for my reaction not mine!" Moon yelled out and he began getting hotter. Sun just laughed, not feeling guilty at the way his lover frowned.

"W-well, will you help me or not??" He says, now it was the yellow animatronics' turn to blush. "Umm, I had to go see Mark, but he can wait an hour or so" He smirks and began dragging his lover towards his tower.

°♧°

Sundrop ran through the halls of the pizza plex. He headed towards Works and Repairs. He may or may have not been running late, but he had been, busy, doing stuff, that he would not be mentioning to Mark any time soon. He busted through the door and without even intending to, scared the poor worker to near death.