Chapter 20

"I really don't care." I said walking past Damon.

"He killed her Samantha!" Damon said looking at me as if I was crazy.

"Look I'm sorry he killed your blood bag, but what do you want me to do about it? I can't just bring her back... And even if I could there would be know point." Ok I was being a little mean, but I was in a very bad mood.

I sat on one of the couches in front of the fire place. Damon thought it was a good idea to just wake me up from a very good nap and drag me here...Why?...So he could vent... about a girl that he treated like a blood bag and held against her will. He will get a new one, just give it time.

Damon rubbed his head as he paced back and forforth in front of me. We each had a glass of Burben in are hands. Well he had a glass I had the bottle. I swear this town is making me into a alcoholic.

OH!!! I forgot to mention. Caroline got some last night. That werewolf Tyler. Nice body but he was a little dumb... but what ever works for her.

Wait... has Damon been talking this whole time?

I looked over at him as he waved his arms talking to me. I haven't heard a single word he said... hmm... guess I should pay attention.

"-and alaric just called saying elena was out in the woods full of werewolves on a full moon, I can't believe she would do something so stupid." He said.

"We talking about elena right? Doppelganger,..........doppelganger." He gave me a look. "Just making sure." I said shrugging and took a drink from the bottle in my hand. He gave me another look. "WHAT!?" I said looking around. "What did I do? I was just stating the truth gesh touchy, sorry." I said with wide eyes looking to the side.

"Are you going to help me?"

"No" I said then realized what he asked. "Help you with?" I asked confused.

"Bringing elena back here so she doesn't get her self killed."

"Oh then no." I said going back to my drink.

"But why?!" He stomped like a child would after he was told he couldn't stay up.

"I have plans!" I said.

"Like?"

"Klaus might be invincible but I plan on causing him a LOT of pain."

"Fine, then let's go." He said walking out the door.

"I'm not riding with you." I yelled even though I New he could hear me if I talked normal. I'm not falling for the 'ride with. Then I can take you to help me why you don't realise it' trick.

"Oh come on!"

In the forest.

"...Well then you better hurry that bite looks bad mate." I heard klaus say as I walked into the clearing. Stefan disappeared to do what ever it was klaus told him to.

I ran up to klaus slamming him against the tree. Fear showed in his eyes when he saw it was me.

"Klaus." I said calmly. I took a branched I picked up along the way here,and slammed it into his stomach.

"Samantha." He said pain in his voice as he keeled over. I slammed his back into the tree again straightening him.

"You might be mad at him, but you can't just keep daggering your siblings when you don't agree or something goes wrong, or if one wanted to leave. You don't control them, they can do what they want. So stop being a child and grow up your 1000 years old for crying out loud, you have had time to grow up so there is no excuse." I said breaking the branch inside him.

"I'm not the only one being a child." Klaus grunted. I grabbed him by the neck slowly squeezing.

"We may be friends but you crossed the line, give elijah back."

"Ah this is about my dear brother, and here I thought you just wanted to drop by to say hi." He said his voice full of sarcasm. "I'm sorry love, but I can't have you waking him up yet."

"What are you up to?" I asked.

"Oh you know, make hybrids, kill my father, celebrate. You?"

I let him go and plunged my hand into his stomach to grab the branch. When I found it I pulled it out throwing it to the side.

"Why didn't you say so!" I said cheerfully, a smile across my face. I so can wait till he is dead. And being there when it happens will make it even better.

The dead bodies...or what I thought was dead bodies... started to wake up looking around before going crazy. Klaus killed them when they started to attack.

"Well since I can't stay in that town for any longer without wanting to kill everyone. I might as well join you." I said sitting on a stump in the middle of the clearing.

"I don't remember asking for you to join, or did it slip out somewhere when you were stabbing me with a branch?" He asked killing the last one.

"Don't you remember? You practically begged for me to join earlier when I was switching your stomach. I can turn down a friend so.."

"Don't seem to recall that ever leaving my mouth."

"Yeah,well it wasn't really your choice anyways."

Thank you all that have been reading, a special shout out to Dezi-Rei thanks for the comments really appreciate them!!