when she hears you singing in the airport (requested)

As you slid your phone back into your pocket after checking the time, you breathed out a heavy sigh.

You looked around at the excited fans surrounding you. They were all so incredibly loud and you were becoming overwhelmed due to the lack of personal space and their loud screams in your ears.

Deciding that you needed some space and some room to be able to catch your breath, you squeezed through the crowd and walked across the airport to where there was barely anyone.

You're close to just calling it a day and going home. You knew this would be a chaotic time but you didn't realize that it would be like this.

Rosé is returning from overseas today. She's been promoting certain projects and is set to arrive at any given moment.

You've hung around in the airport for the last hour or so and you're starting to think maybe it would be best if you just go on home.

Unlike everyone else here, you have no intention of crowding around her or shoving your phone into her face.

You have more respect for her than that.

You don't want to be one of those annoying fans that make her feel as though she has no room to breathe.

You don't plan on reaching out to touch her or anything of that sort.

You simply want to get a glimpse of her.

You've been a huge fan of the girls for as long as you can remember and Rosé has, in particular, impacted your life a lot.

She has a way with words and her voice is so beautiful and so soothing.

It may sound cliche but you genuinely believe she has the voice of an angel.

You've explored many groups through kpop and yet, no one makes you feel as safe and as comforted as she does.

She's helped you through a lot of your darkest times and she makes you happy when no one else can.

And you just wanted a glimpse of her.

Not with your phone. You only have it on you for purposes such as checking the time and making sure you have a way to contact someone if something were to happen.

You had no plans to pull it out to capture photos or videos of her.

You only want to see her with your own two eyes and you just hope to get a glimpse of that smile in person; the one that gets you through so much.

But you wonder if it's worth it.

Right now, you're overwhelmed and you want to try to stick it out if you can. Who knows when or if you'll get another opportunity like this again.

So, to try and calm yourself down, you pulled out your earbuds and put them into your ears.

You closed your eyes and a contented sigh fell from your lips when you heard Rosie's voice in your ears when Gone began to play.

You put it on repeat, just in case you decide to stay like this for a few minutes.

It's your favorite by her. The lyrics are so beautiful and her voice is just so comforting.

However, you got so into it that you completely forgot there were people around you, and you began to sing along a little.

Your voice wasn't very loud but it was going to be just loud enough for one particular person to hear.

As you got lost in the song, Rosie walked into the airport. She kindly waved at fans surrounding her and she put on her best smile as cameras flashed while people took photos and videos of her.