Willow Maiden

(Y/n)'s POV:

It has been a few days since the love spell incident. Rosalie has apologized every time she's seen Sapphires and I. Sapphires has practically been glued to my hip since the incident as well. I don't really mind though. It's always nice having him around.

I walked into the center of the meadow with a basket in my hand and Sunny following behind. The breeze felt amazing as it swept my hair out of my face and I let out a soft giggle. Sunny walked in front of me and sat down right where I needed to be. I sat in front of him placing the basket next to me.

Sunny started digging a hole in between us when I heard someone clear their throat. I looked behind me and saw Varian with Elizabeth and Rosalie. Varian had a large smile on his freckled cheeks and I smiled back as I waved.

"What are you working on, milady?" He asked as he sat next to me. Rosalie and Elizabeth following after him. I pulled out large seed pods from my basket to show them.

"What are those?" Rosalie asked. "They look like seeds. How come you're planting seeds in the center of the meadow? Doesn't everything here grow on its own?" Elizabeth asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well yes and no. There are certain things I will plant myself, but I do tend to let the meadow decide what it wishes to grow and where. These are willow seeds." I said. Sunny finished digging and shook all of the dirt off of him making a cloud of dirt around him.

"Why are you planting willow seeds?" Varian asked as he put his head on my shoulder. "I felt like the meadow was missing something. Sure I have the tall grass, all of the herbs I could ever ask for, trees as far as the eye can see. But this part of the meadow is a huge clearing. Imagine how incredible it would look with a giant willow tree with its leaves all flowing down right in the center of it!" I said with a smile and Varian nodded.

"How come you haven't planted one sooner?" Rosalie asked. "I just thought about it a few days ago." I said while placing the seeds into the hole Sunny dug before covering it back up. I grabbed a flask of sun water from the basket and poured it all onto the fresh patch of dirt.

"Are you going to perform some spell to make it grow faster?" Elizabeth asked as she stared down at the ground waiting for something incredible to happen. "Nope!" I said before standing up and placing the empty flask into the basket.

"That's it? You're not going to pour some sort of potion on it? Or do anything to the seeds or the soil? You're just planting it normally?" Rosalie asked genuinely confused and I laughed.

"Well the water I poured onto it was sun water. I'm also going to perform a ritual to make sure the meadow is less likely to reject the willow seeds." I said brushing the dirt off of my blue and white dress.