~Nightlight~

~I highly recommend changing the color theme to black for this chapter, makes it much more cooler~

Rieka's Pov:

I jolt up from my bed with a loud gasp, panting heavily at the horrid nightmare I just dreamed.

"What the fuck man~"I breathe out, freaked beyond belief at the terror I felt. I was actually shaking, feeling a strange black mass form in my chest.

I hate this feeling...

"I don't want to be alone~" I mumble, slipping off my bed and out of my room. It was dark, but thankfully the moon provided enough light for me to navigate.

I slowly make my way upstairs to Bruno's tower, quickly heading inside before anyone saw me.

I was astounded, the tall pillared staircase was no longer there. It had vanished, in fact the entire room had changed completely.

It was dark now, almost pitch black, every single source of light a bright green.

I look down, and small groups of grass and plants miraculously flowed the same color.

"No way..." I gasp in astonishment, lowering myself to my knees and gently touching the leaves.

My gaze then shifts to the glowing trees, tall and slender with branches that extended like welcoming arms. There were mushrooms, flowers, even clouds above that were engulfed in the hypnotic color.

As I backed up to try and see everything, it felt as if my foot phased through the floor, the next second I was engulfed in a body of water.

And apparently a pond....

The sparkles, the swirls of glimmering light that shimmered within made it look like I was in space

Space pond!?!