AOB Pt.4/Another adversary?/Two down two to go

As soon as they were given the order, they were on their way.

And the ones who didn't see the monsters with magitek in it's grasp saw the makeshift items and the types of magic that could be imbued into it.

Izou: (That magitek is gonna be a problem, it's not be the same as before when It encountered back then.)

Back then the magitek was not this advanced, it couldn't make weapons or armor, but now it can.

This might bring problems in the future, who knows what else can it do.

The turrets were staying at the ready and waiting for their targets.

Sona: (We don't know where Shalba got this from nor do we know how did he build this thing without nobody knowing.)

Ravel notices some containers coming in the distance and alerted he crew mates.

Ravel: (Guys, look something heading our way.)

They look to see what she was pointing at and saw containers coming from the west

But they noticed that it was carried by a magitek helicopter but they couldn't since anybody in the it.

Izou: (What could those be? And also helicopters?)

In the sky it was filled with magitek and that dropped down and made a loud sound, aoth some more monsters flying in the sky with magitek on them as well.

The collectively thought one thing...

All: (Great...)

More enemies.... yay...

Izou: (I can handle those while you guys take out the guards and but first we have to find a way to stop that cannon from firing.)

They nodded their heads and proceeded with the mission.

Two guards in front of them which Izou took care of with ease by stabbing the two of them in the neck.

Izou: (Hold. Four guards on the roof, Rias ake the two in the front, Ravel take two that just left for a break.)

Rias and Ravel using their stealth skills they've learned approached their targets from behind and stabbed or melted off in this case if you the victim of the young phenex.

Izou: (Nicely done.)

Buy when you have bad luck like Izou has...

Te monster somehow got in fron lt of them with out either Sona or Izou knowing and was going to make some noise to alert the others...

Izou: (Oh no you don't.)

Summoning Yamato he was going end the armored monster quickly but noticed the armor was tough but it took a good amount of damage and also noticed it can repair itself as well.