Chapter 22 : Hospitality

Apology chapter right here. A big thank you to those who've been patient with me.🥺💜

I'm not good at giving a recap. But here's a little something to help😇.

Recap:

Penny planned on meeting Eros so they could get ideas on how Zion could defeat Zeus' ascension and at the same time look for a way to find Pedro.

But before she left, Hunter persuaded her so he could tag along. On the way, they encountered the Sins🔥 and two Timories (Our skeleton friends who could turn into puffs of smoke 💨 ).

This left Hunter in a pretty bad shape. But they managed to survive and get to the new Star-crossed inc building. Soon after, Penny reconciled with Eros❤️ and Liam (Smooch smooch😘).

The last chapter ended with Penny seeing an angry-looking Pandora👺.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
The name Pandora means "all gifted."

In ancient Greek mythology,

Pandora received many gifts from the gods,

Including the gift of music,

From Apollo.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Aren't you coming?" Eros observed me with concern as he stood before another door

"Aren't you coming?" Eros observed me with concern as he stood before another door. He had a hand on the doorknob while the other hanged lazily against the loop of his belt.

I pursed my lips and turned back to Liam, finding him alone once again.

Pandora was nowhere in sight; she had disappeared -- just like last time.

Liam lay asleep on the sofa. His only apparent movement was his chest as he inhaled and exhaled. His eyelashes brushed his cheek in a silent sleep and I found myself observing a bit too much for my good. It was one of those few moments where he looked like a normal guy.