Chapter 41: Everyone Together (fluff)

« heads up »
- swearing :)))
- AYO WHO IN THIS NOW??????? NEW CHARACTER POG?????
- ig kinda boring :((

Clay yawned as he got up, stretching his arms out. He looked to the left to see George still sleeping. "Cutie." The blond smiled, booping George's nose gently. Clay swiftly started to get out of bed, putting on a button-up shirt with navy blue jeans, followed by a pair of black converse. He stepped out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, putting on the kettle, and taking out the bread. Deciding he would make breakfast for everyone, he took out a pan as well, grabbing some bacon out of the freezer. After doing all the necessary methods for making bacon and toast, he finished off with five plates of food. "Hm.." Clay mumbled and checked the time. 9:16, it read. "George is probably just tired," Clay smirked to himself. "Ooh, what smells so good?" Zak smiled, a cup of water in hand as he took a sip. "So, how was the pull-out?" Clay smirked, looking down at the coffee he made. Zak choked on the water, starting to cough. "U-Uh excuse me-" "Bitch, don't play dumb, we heard everything." Clay jokingly said. Zak sat down and replied shortly: "It.. was.. nice. It was nice." Zak blushed. "Mhm, alright," Clay cleared his throat, "'Ohhh!~ B-Bad!~ Aaah~ Zak!!'" Clay immediately started bursting out laughing. "SHHH!!" Zak panicked, flustered. Clay pushed a plate of food towards the black haired. "Eat up, bring your 'buddy' here as well." Zak gave Clay a dead stare, all while stuffing a piece of bacon in his mouth, getting up, and walking to the guest room. Clay giggled, grabbing his phone and opening Snapchat. The blond took a picture of the meal, sending it to George, and added: "Food 4 U" as the caption.

A few minutes later, Zak came back, Bad in his arms. "Oh? Rough night, love bird?" Clay gleamed, directing his attention to Bad. "Shut up.." Bad mumbled in Zak's shoulder. "Rude." Clay joked. "Oh no, I-I'm sorr- AH-" Bad apologised, tripping as he tried to stand. Clay covered his mouth trying not to laugh, while Zak simply just said: "Lol." Bad looked up, "GEPPY! You broke my LEGS!" Zak rolled his eyes smiling, "It was you who wanted it so badly." Zak pouted. "Me? It was you!!" Bad complained. "What are you talking about? You were all like: 'Give it to me!'" Zak imitated. "N-No! It was you!" Bad fought back. Clay stayed silent, taking a sip of his coffee, he then scurried past with a plate of food.
He walked to the main bedroom, still hearing the shouting, opening and closing the door behind him. "9:28" the alarm clock read. Clay stared at George for a brief moment, before putting the plate down on the bedside table. He sat down on the bed and stared at the floor, still hearing the two going off on each other. "They're so loud, huh?" Clay smiled, giggling a bit. Just hearing the discussion behind the door made it hard for him to focus on anything else, so he just sat there listening. "You sure are tired. You're normally awake before me." Clay looked over his shoulder at the sleeping boy. He scooted closer and lay down next to George, face-to-face. Clay started to follow George's breathing pattern, staring wide-eyed at him. "Mmgh." George groaned in his sleep, turning to his other side. "Wow. Thanks." the blond joked. Clay pulled his phone out from his back pocket. He opened up his camera and took a picture of his lover. Sending it to Nick, he said: "Looks who's still sleeping lol. Bored, wyd?" Nick texted back almost immediately: "LOOK WHO I FOUND!!" With that message, he sent a picture. In the picture, were him, Karl and Alex. "QUACKITY!?" Clay messaged back, sitting up hastily. The blond then scrambled out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. "It was your fault! You just admitted it!" Zak laughed. "W-What!? No!" Bad complained back. "Everybody shut the fuck up!" Clay screamed, enhancing the selfie, "Look who Nick and Karl are with!" Bad and Zak took a look at the photo. "Oh my goodness! We gotta meet up with them!" Bad exclaimed, jumping up and down. "I'll ask them all to come over. We can have a little welcoming party!" The blond suggested, making eye contact with Bad. From all of this, Zak didn't look too excited. He stayed silent the whole time, even trying to change the conversation. "Admit it was your fault, Bad." Zak crossed his arms and looked to the right. "Uh, yeah, whatever- Anyway, this is going to be so cool!" the brunette squealed. "Hm.." Zak hummed. Clay and Bad started planning on what to get, what they'll do, and any places to head to. The black haired slowly walked to the guest bedroom, grabbing his phone, and lying down on his back. "Why am I not happy..? Alex is cool, why do I feel so.. Ughhh.." Zak thought to himself. "I've had some beef with him and Bad, but, that's okay. It was a joke.. I think?" Zak started to overthink things, tearing up a bit. "Why am I tearing up, the hell? This isn't even that bad." Zak wiped his tears and sat up. "This will be cool, this will be fun," Zak said to himself, getting up and looking in a mirror, making sure that he looked fine.