A well deserved Introduction

Hi! Before I begin writing this book, I'd like to take a quick moment to tell you what this is all about. For starters, every story in this book will be about characters I, the mysterious author, consider Comfort Characters.

 This book is in no way considered canon to any characters involved. I'm just a bored writer who needed an outlet for my wacky ideas. I don't expect anyone to really notice or even READ this stuff, but if you're reading this, hope you enjoy.

 Who am I? Well, call me Saph. I'm 2 decades worth of ADHD driven ideas and happy to share em to the people who'll listen. Not much more to me than that!

 Anyway, to the people who know the other author (and owner of this account) and the stories they write, I'm not taking over this account. Ultamaineum is a really close friend of mine who's allowing me to write here, so thanks a bunch for giving me the opportunity!!!

 I'm only writing about characters I currently or used to take an interest in and it's all written with myself as the base for (y/n). Makes it easier for me to write these. I'll try to keep (y/n) as genderless as I can, and if some of these stories are shorter than others it DOESN'T MEAN I don't like them as much. it just means I'm running short on what to write FOR them. This isn't a place to criticize my works, as I'm only writing these out of a personal need for fanfics. It's... self indulgent works for my vast multitude of hyperfixations. Trying to find any fics for a bunch of my interests is almost IMPOSSIBLE when I highly doubt most people even LIKE these characters, so I'm crafting myself and the other curious fandom goers who take a similar interest a gift with short, (mostly) one page ideas and plots. Please enjoy, there's no need for hate. The only thing I won't be doing is requests because it's hard enough for me to write things for myself and keep any sort of motivation, so sorry upfront.

 Well, I suppose that's all to talk about here. I'll try to keep this book as SFW as possible, so mostly just softcore love and cheesy romance. If that's not your thing then I dunno what to tell ya... Maybe don't read on? Idk...

 Oh, I also have a Reddit account? uh... u/GreenDaySmoker13, to anyone who was coming from there. (Not that anyone would, I don't believe...) But hey, if you came here from Reddit and know me there then hi! Glad you could take some time outta your life to come and read a story or two.

 Anyways, I guess that's all for now. This is Saph, signing off.

 Hello this is the random afterthought part of the intro (written 20 days after this page was already published) where I inform you that I don't update this stuff very often if ever because of minimal to no motivation to write. Everybody loses motivation every once in a while. I'll post when I think of proper plot for each book I have planned, so if there's a super long hiatus on posts please don't get mad. I just hope somebody that reads these finds them to be worthwhile. Ok, that's all I wanted to add here. Enjoy and maybe comment if you feel like it, no pressure. Later!