087

OMFG LOOK AT THIS!! THIS IS SO COOL LIKE PLS? I LOVE HOW THEY DEPICTED HER MISERY AND PAIN, ALONG WITH THE PATCHES AND EYEBAGS!! IT'S TOTALLY AMAZING!! 

THIS IS THE HARDWORK OF @KkALORIN SO A ROUND OF APPLAUSE PLS!!

-----

You were immediately rushed over to the hospital, all of Toman that was still in any condition to be driving, followed closely behind your ambulance and even made way for the it. They all circled the car and practically acted as a barrier for the it.

Once the ambulance reached the hospital, the entire gang parked out the hospital and each division's members stood out, guarding the buildings to allow none of the police officers to enter.

"If anyone of those fuckers try to enter, make sure to not even let them get near to the Coordinate!!" Ken yelled with dried tears sticking to his cheeks, eyes burning with rage after they saw your good friends, Yuki and Sora in the backseat of the police cars.

Judging by what the Haitani's had told them, both of them were helping you to escape your mother. It seems like your absence during the fight was due to your wicked mother.

Just the mere thought was enough to make their blood boil, imagining how your mother must have hurt you. All of Toman's members nodded with determination, all their eyes shining with the same fire as the division captains.

Slowly, Mikey walked in the hospital as all division captains followed right behind him. The short male stared blankly at the door of the operation room, tears slowly forming in his dead, dark eyes.

'Take care of [Male Name], okay? He's a good kid...' In Mikey's head, all he could hear was Shinichirō's words. How his older brother would often ask him take care of you, to cherish you.... all of it echoed through his head...

"Sorry... big bro..." Slowly, the tears in Manjirō's eyes began dripping down as he blankly stared ahead, "I... didn't take care of her like you asked, I'm so sorry..." He lowered his head, hands shaking but he didn't dare let his sobs to escape his lips, not in front of his gang. He couldn't!!

He couldn't look weak in front of the others, not when everyone needed him!!

Ken and the others sat down, some of them even started crying as the others just stared blankly, eyes devoid of all emotions.

-----

Baji stood outside the hospital, eyes wide in horror as he let the situation sink in his brain. 

You got stabbed protecting him...

Kazutora turned himself in...

And yet, Kisaki was still a member of Toman...

How did he... manage to fuck things up this bad?! Slowly, he felt tears dripping down his cheeks as he stared at the building of the hospital, not realising Chifuyu came up to him, "Baji-san..." The younger boy croaked out, watching as the ravenette whipped over to him with shock evident in his eyes.

"Chi...fuyu?" Baji asked with stray tears clinging onto his cheeks, watching as Chifuyu let out tears of his own, "Why, Baji-san?! What did you gain from this?!" The younger boy finally snapped at the ravenette.

Not knowing what to say, Baji started, "I didn't-" but he was cut off by the faux blonde as he cried out, "[Male Name]-san is in a battle of life and death, yet Kisaki is still in Toman!! All of this was for nothing!! I can't-we can't lose [Male Name]-san!!" 

Hearing Chifuyu's words, Baji got a reality check at how foolish he had been. All of the harsh things he said, all the cruel actions he did resulted in nothing as Kisaki was still innocent in Mikey's eyes.