The Buyer~ Part 1

This video doesn't belong to me...sooo let me just start the story...

yn pov 

I don't remember how I got here... I was chained to a wall on a stage. I  saw a huge crowd in front of me. Each person seems to be holding a small sign.

Auctioneer: Here we have a young, healthy woman! We start the bidding at $1,000!

yn: ($1,000?!?!)

Men raise their signs from every corner of the room. Eventually, a larger man holds highest bid with $100,000.

Auctioneer: $100,000 going once... Going twice...

I squeeze my eyes shut, waiting for the inevitable... This man was going to buy me and do horrible things with me...

All of a sudden, I hear the room quiet themselves.

Auctioneer: ... We have a bidder... Bidding $1,000,000...!

I slowly open my eyes to see who bid so much on a girl like me.

I see a man about 174 cm , wearing a black suit .

Auctioneer: $1,000,000 going once... Going twice... And... SOLD! To that man wearing a suit!

The stranger stood up and walk towards me on the stage

Y/N p.o.v

I was feeling unease as the stranger grab my chained body ,his hands was cold as ice and I was feeling dizzy .As I got to see the stranger's face properly , I saw that he had red eyes and one of them were glowing.

As I got  to see the stranger's face properly , I saw that  he had red eyes and one of them were glowing

After that I fainted without remembering a thing .I woke up tied to a chair and still had my collar with my number on it .

The trainer was standing beside me with a belt incase I try to escape and the manager was talking to the person who bought me for $1,000,000.

M for manager and S for stranger.

M : First, I'm going to ask you a few question ...

S : And what are these few question ?

M : Why did you choose to buy this one ?

S : It 's none of your business, just hand her over to me.

M : Sorry ...but if you won't tell we can't give her directly to you. You see this one that you bought is kind of ...how should I tell you? ...wild, savage and disobedient, yes she very wild and doesn't behave at all, unless...