:)

Please comment and vote to let me know if it's good. Thank you! 💚
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

In the after world, observing the incident it made its heart burn, if he had a heart. His name was death, Lucifer by others.

The deity, stared at the burned female crossing the light. Her face scorched with marks and burns, her clothes burned and ripped apart. The sight was horrifying. The girl had tear marks across her face.

"H3llø my dear mistress, it is time you found out about me..." the deity stated. Shock replacing the previous founder's face. "So I am dead?" Freya asked. Nodding its skull, she sobbed. She couldn't bare leaving her friends. What would they do?, What path would lead them?— her thoughts were cut off my the figure Infront of her. "Do not fret mistress for, in a few centuries you will be reborn in the world off mortals and live to fulfill your wishes once again" understanding the answer she gave a small grin.

"Then I'll wait, but for the meantime what are we going to do?" The founder asked. "Training of course". (:

9 years later...

"You did it mistress! You now mastered the art of soul magic and death magic. Impressive like always" Lucifer praised as he watch his mistress perform countless impossible magic and spells for mere mortals. Thinking bots time he tapped Freya's shoulder.

"Mistress, there is something I forgot to tell you..." The Brown haired woman tilted her head and showed a question I look. " Once you are reborn, you will have your own soulmate, and you're a immortal as well. By the time you 'mate' with your boyfriend you turn back to yourself and allow your soulmate to be immortal"  the god finished. And Freya just nodded.

°°√•ᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ•√°°