Chapter 21

Sorry for not updating! I have stock in my modules! ;)

3rd Person's POV

The Gang went to Hawaii, they decided to take a vacation there for one week. Y/n brings Xanthe, Max, Ericka, Aiden, and Amara. Ericka already introduces her friends to Y/n. Lydia also brings the girls, Eunice, Cleopatra, Wanda, and Crystal. And Drac also brings his friends as well.
When they arrive at their destination, everyone book a room, Lydia handled everything she paid for everything.

Roommates:
Y/n and Ericka
Aiden and Amara
Drac and Lydia
Frank and Murray
Griffin and Wayne
Eunice and Cleopatra
Wanda and Crystal
(Every room has two beds)

Y/n's POV

It was already 7:00 PM, I went outside and stared at the ocean as I listen to the sounds of the waves and the sound of the wind. Suddenly a man's voice approaches me.

"Hey," he said. I turn to look who it was, and it was Drac. I smile at him, as he walks towards me.

"Hey," I approach back. He stood beside me.

"What are you doing here? Alone? Where is Ericka?" He asked.

"She's with her friends, what about you? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was getting bored in my room, so I decided to take a walk and I found you." He uttered.

"Well, that's good then. So that I won't be alone anymore" I stated, he chuckle as he nodded. Silence fills the air. Suddenly a couple passed through us, they were wrapping each other's arms. I smile while looking at them.

Drac then cleared his throat and spoke, "They look so sweet" he said,

"Yeah," I agreed.

He then fake coughs, I know what that means, I wanted to be his girlfriend but I'm still not ready, cause it's my first time having a boyfriend and I'm still nervous and scared. And started to overthink, 'what if he'll get tired of waiting?' I thought.

"Drac?" I spoke.

"Hmm?" He hummed looking at me.

I don't know if I would share what I think. I just shook and change my mind.

"N-nothing," I told as I look away.

"Is there something you need to tell me? Y/n?" He asked. I turned to him.

"H-huh? N-nothing... Just forget about that" I told. He sighed and grabbed my hand, we look into each other.

"Tell me. Is something bothering you?" He asked. I sighed in defeat.

"I-I was just thinking," I told.

"Tell me." He uttered.

"About you getting tired of waiting for me" I spill, he then giggles, he then squeezes my hand, as he raises his other hand and places it on my cheek.

"I would never get tired, I love you too much, I will wait for you, till you are ready. Always remember that." He told me that made my heart melt, and my tears were now slowly falling down my cheeks. He giggles and wipes my tears away.

"I love you so much, Y/n," he told, I held his hand, and said, "I love you too, Doofus", we both laugh and then he patted my head.

"You always be my favorite girl," he told.