CHAPTER 36. Black Aura

*Beep beep beep*

"Alright! Back it in boys!"

Raven: "What the fuck is up with the dump truck?"

"It's the terrifying plot I was holding back! I couldn't hold off the shipment any longer, so they're dumping it all in one chapter!"

Raven: "... Fuck you..."

* Laughs hysterically * "Indeed! Apologies in advance, unless you actually meant fuck me, in which case I'm down."

Cross: "Back off bitch, we already have an unplanned female lesbian, we don't need two, no offense Faith, you're kinky self is growing on me."

Faith: "Why thank you, I had this idea, where we could get-"

"Roll film!"

   I skipped down the stairs, backpack hitting my shoulder blades as I hummed with excitement. Faith walked down the stairs slower, a happy flush on her cheeks.

"We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz," I sang and jumped down the last four steps, turning my head to grin at Faith.

She finished walking down the stairs at her safe slow pace and winked at me. I strolled into the living room, where Fin was completing his puzzle, and Cross and Fallon sat on the couch, side by side and not glaring at each other.

"I'm done with my period!" I told them, and Cross gazed at me with heated eyes.

"Guess I'll wait for you to get home from school then," he said lowly. I nodded and turned around feelings River's presence before he made it known.

"If you start feeling your magic, just let Nicholas know, okay?" His eyes were filled with worry, so I smiled.

"I've got this," I said easily and walked over to the blue eyed vampire, grabbing the front of his shirt and pulling him down.

River bent down and allowed me to kiss his lips briefly. "We're going to be late," Faith announced slowly.

I pulled away from River and nodded. Dune came down the stairs and frowned. "Off to school?"

I nodded as he walked in front of Faith and I. "Yeah, we are," I agreed. Dune bent down and kissed the top of my head and hesitated before kissing Faith's cheek shortly.

Faith nodded at the vampire before snatching up my hand and pulling me towards the door. "Come on Raven, we wouldn't want to miss first period, with Mr. Nicholas,"

I grinned, eyes flashing. River sighed and shook his head in annoyance. "Raven," he called my name as Faith opened the door.

I ignored him and grinned. "Nicholas awaits, if I start glowing, I'll be sure to go in his office with him alone, again,"

"Raven," River growled as Faith walked out first, hiding a giggle in her hand.

"Goodbye, my lovely vampire family," I cheered and closed the door behind me. Faith laughed as we began the short walk to school.

"Is Mr. Nicholas a vampire?" She asked and I nodded, squeezing her hand.

"Yeah," I told her and shook out my red hair. "I won't do anything with him though, not until I convince everyone,"

Faith giggled. "Raven, eight lovers?"

I nodded and looked at her bright smile, feeling one grow on my lips as well. "Well yeah, you only live once right?"

We walked up to the school, and Shade shook his fingers at us. "Boo, how come you two don't even come out, and get together behind my back?" He put his lollipop in his mouth, eyes sparkling.