Discovery

Energy is a rare thing. It can do a lot. Jean for example. Her energy supply is large. She can go 72 hours without rest, however, that's only if she conserves it. It'll put her at her limit. She won't act crazily, and she'll act just as you'd expect a Grand Master to act. So, those with a lot of energy should put it towards something, so...

"Why don't you do something useful?" Jean asked. Klee sat up on her bed.

"What?" She asked.

"You know, instead of blowing things up? Put your effort somewhere else." Jean explained. Klee tilted her head.

"Like what?" She asked.

"Anything but blowing things up. Like, in a bad way I mean. Maybe you could help the knights or join the adventurer's guild. Do something, please." Jean explained. Klee nodded.

"Of course! I will! Don't worry!" She exclaimed. Jean sighed.

"Alright. After some thought and with that in mind, I'll allow you to use bombs again. One mess up and I take it away for a month, got it?" She asked. Klee nodded quickly.

"Of course!" She exclaimed. Jean sighed.

"Alright. I have work to do, so please keep things take for a while." She said, leaving the room. As she did, she let off a heavy sigh.

"That should take that off my shoulders... hopefully." She said...

Klee ran out of the Favonious HQ with her bag and a lot of bombs.

"Alright! What to do first!?" She asked herself. She dashed through the city. Her first stop was the Adventurer's Guild. She quickly made her way to see Katheryne, who was sending off a few explorers.

"Ad Astra Abyssoque!" She phrased once more as they left.

"Kathryne!" Klee shouted, stopping.

"Oh, Klee! Have your bombs I assume?" She asked. Klee nodded.

"Great! So what can I do for you? There's a few domains that have been recently discovered or active." She explained. Klee shook her head.

"Give me a commission!" She shouted.

"Jeez! You don't need to be so demanding..." Kathryne replied.

"Oh... s-sorry. I've just been really full of energy. I want to put my bombs to use!" She exclaimed. Kathryne grinned.

"Alright. How about helping Timmie get some wheat for the birds? Start it off simple since it's been a while since you've done a commission." She explained. Klee nodded.

"Alright!" She exclaimed. She ran off and followed as the commission instructed. She went and got a handful of wheats from General Goods. From there, she ran to find Timmie on the bridge.

"Is this enough!?" She shouted. Timmie jumped in surprise as a few birds flew away.

"Wha— o-oh. Yeah, that's enough." He replied. Klee grinned.

"Nice! I did a good job don't you think?" Klee asked. Timmie stared at her a little weirdly. Klee was practically glowing at this simple commission.

"T-Thanks." Timmie said, turning a little red.

"No worries! Alright! Off I go!" Klee exclaimed, jumping up. As she ran, her bag opened a little as a small ball rolled out and fell off the bridge. Timmie threw out some wheat to the pigeons on the bridge, then leaned to the edge.

"You too!" He called out, dropping some in the water for the swans to get. Suddenly, a large explosion of water went flying up as Timmie just stood there. Fowl dropped at his side...