Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack

~NATALIA POV~

"That's right." The teacher told us. "Red is oxygen. Now what are the blue balls."

The class burst into snickers.

"Tommy."

"Hydrogen?"

"I correct." The teacher smiled. "Now put them together. And you have a molecule that makes up 96% of your body."

"Pizza?" Tommy asked.

Again people snickered but I was pretty sure Tommy was serious. There was a knock on the door.

"It's the Principle I'll be right back." The teacher muttered and stepped out of the classroom.

Karp then turned around in his seat and started messing with Charlie.

"How'd the forfeit go, Spaz-way?" Karp teased.

"Yeah, did you score?" Peter taunted.

"Leave me alone guys, I don't want to talk about it." Charlie told them.

"Oh yeah sure, coach's pet." Peter spat. "We all know he likes you best."

"Likes his mom you mean." Karp added.

Before Charlie could do anything, I pushed my desk to the side and grabbing Karp's collar.

"Take it back Karp!" I demanded. "Take it back now!"

"Hey leave him alone Karp." Connie told the blonde haired boy.

"Hey don't shove Karp." Peter told Connie pushing her causing Guy to shot up.

"Hey don't push the girl." Guy told the shorter boy.

Fulton then shot up and pushed Peter back, when he pushed me. Soon the whole hockey team was in a huge fight before the principle and teacher came in.

"Sit!" the Principle commanded.

We all sat down except Charlie who couldn't find his chair.

"I have never in my life," she said. "What have you got to say for yourselves?"

"Quack." I began.

Charlie looked over and smiled at me and the whole hockey team joined.

"Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack!"

🏒 🏒 🏒

"I will not quack at the Principle." We all repeated.

We heard the door open but didn't turn around.

"What do you want?" Karp asked.

"I want to talk to all of you guys." Coach told us.

"People." Tammy cut in.

"People. Right." Coach corrected. "Sit down please. All of you."

No one sat down.

"Okay don't sit down." He mumbled. "Look, what's done is done. I want to be your coach again."

"For a bunch of loser's?" Averman asked.

"No." Bombay denied. "I want to coach the Ducks."

"What about all the things you said?" I asked. "You said we didn't deserve to live."

He then turned towards me.

"Natalia, I was being sarcastic." He told me. "You know what that means?"

"Noooo." I told him, sarcastically.

"Okay, then you do. I didn't mean those things the way they sounded. You guys know what its like to be misunderstood, right?" He asked us.

"Yeah of course we're kids." Peter spoke.

"So can you forgive me?" he asked. "Can I be your coach again?"

"What about Banks?" Guy asked.

"He can be on the team if he wants." Bombay told us. "He should have been with us all year. Its you guys who were cheated. Lets forget all that crap. We're a team right?"

"Yeah." We all agreed.

"I made you guys. And I'm sticking with you." Coach told us. "So, what's it going to be? We can play tomorrow night and still have sot at the play-offs or we can forfeit again and the season's over. Peter, what do you say?"

We all looked at Peter waiting for him to decide.

"Well, I guess it would help if we practice first." He muttered looking up at coach.

"All right," Coach smiled. "Let me see if I can get you out of detention."

We all started high-fiving as coach looked at us again.

"You really quacked at the principle?" Bombay asked amused.

"Yeah." We admitted laughing.

"But it was Natalia's fault, she started it." Averman said.

I flushed as Coach laughed.

"Are we Ducks or what!" Coach asked.

"Yeah!" We yelled as coach got us out of detention.