Ducks Vs Hawks

~ADAM POV~

Both Hawks and Ducks teams stood lined up. We all glanced at each other and McGill smirked at me. We finished the pledge of Allegiance. We all headed for the box and started chanting "Quack" ending with "Go Ducks"!

"Hey!" Jesse said, stopping me. "Don't forget what side you're on." 

"He's a Duck, Jesse." Coach defended me. "He'll play like a Duck."

I took the face off against McGill as McGill and Larson teamed up and knocked me down. The Hawks had the puck and were skating towards Goldberg. Guy ended up flipping a Hawk over and I took the puck and skated down the ice. I tried to score put it got stopped and soon the Hawks had the puck again.

McGill skated down the ice as Kinsler came in to stop him. She got the puck but before she even got halfway down the ice, a player I recolonized as Allen Brown flipped her over. We all fought for the puck as the Hawks had possession over it once again. I then got the puck again and skated down towards the Hawk goalie.

"Banks, two coming hard!" Charlie shouted.

I passed the puck to Natalia as McGill and Larson checked me against the boards. As I was down the Hawks scored against Goldberg, as they knocked Natalia down too. The Hawks once again had the puck and Guy bashed into a Hawk and skated after the puck. Guy got it and skated down the ice but once he got close to the goal, he was knocked down.

The Hawks had the puck once again and they passed it around faking Goldberg out leaving an open net letting McGill score.

HAWKS             DUCKS

2                            0

A Hawk player tried to score on Goldberg but he blocked it. Guy had the puck and skated down the ice again but got knocked down. We kept getting knocked down, Kinsler and I most of all. Jesse ended up stealing the puck from them but McGill got it back and scored.

HAWKS              DUCKS

3                           0 ​

"Don't be scared of them Ducks," Coach told us. "That's what they want. Keep your heads up, play proud, lets fly!"

~LARSON POV~

McGill and I were walking out of the box when Coach stopped us.

"Hold it, Hold it." Coach Reilly said.

"I want you to drop Banks. I want him out of the game. Got it?" He asked.

"Yeah." McGill smirked.

"Okay boys lets go."

Girl Conway took the face off and McGill won it. They skated down the ice before Germaine stole it and passed it to Adam. He skated fast down the ice and I saw McGill catch up to him. He came from behind and shoved him causing Adam to hit the goal post and the puck to go in. The Ducks started cheering when I noticed Adam not moving.

"Adam. Adam you okay?" I asked panicked.

When he didn't respond I turned and glared at McGill.

"What did you do?" I demanded.

"My job." He growled.

Their coach realized something was wrong and ran out on the ice girl Conway, Hall, Conway and Germaine following.

~NATALIA POV~

The ref came up saying they needed paramedics. Coach, Jesse, Guy, Charlie and I all stood by him as they strapped him onto a cot. Adam woke up and looked at Jesse.

"Did it go in?" he asked.

"Yeah, man." Jesse told him.

"Jesse do me a favor." Adam asked. "Kick some Hawk butt."

He smiled at him. "Alright.....Cake-eater."

They rolled him out as we watched. I saw Coach go up and say something to Reilly.

"Let me go after them coach, let me get them." Fulton begged.

"No." Bombay denied. "Look, look, its time to play smart hockey. Duck hockey. Alright? We got the power play. We get them were it hurts the most. Up there."

He pointed up to the score board.

"Fulton, your in."

"That'll be rushing him." Averman tells him.

"Right, Jesse, make sure you give Fulton plenty of time."

We nodded.

 🏒 🏒 🏒

It was now Charlie taking a penalty shot. He did a triple deke and he scored! After the game, Guy and I went to the hospital to visit Adam.