XI

„Uhm, be awake at 8 a.m.. I'll, well, knock at your door. I'll explain what we are going to do tomorrow!"

You mumbled a quiet "Thank you" and "Good night". With that you went inside your new home and closed the door behind you.

Quickly you finally took off your shoes and opened the button of your pants you wore to make yourself more comfortable.

Curious, you inspected the clothes that Gojo has picked out for you.

You already expected that he must have picked the most revealing and inappropriate clothes possible for you. If he really did, you were more than ready to walk straight into his room and whoop his ass.

The first piece you inspected was a black crop top with purple glitter lace around the stomach area. Surprised, you let the fabric glide through your fingers and you scrunch your nose in disgust.

It was the same fabric of the lingerie you wore as you two have met for the first time.

This was disgustingly cheesy and cute, you had to admit it but he behaved like he was your boyfriend. You wondered if he really expected that there would be some sort of relationship between you.

But on the other side: He didn't seem like a relationship person. The way he behaved, made you come to the conclusion that he seemed more like a friends with benefits or a I-fuck-every-girl-that-comes-under-my-eyes kind of person.

The next two pieces you had in your hand were a pair of thick black elastic tights and a pair of black hot pants. Interested, you held it to your thighs and then shook your head.

The hot pants were way too short for your liking. Gladly he chose a pair of elastics to put under it because without it, your ass would be on display for everybody.

The last clothing item was a black crop jacket with the same buttons as his.

Overall it was a pretty good outfit that he picked out for you. You had enough freedom to move in it and it actually looked good.

For the rest of the evening, you spend your entire time properly moving into your room and decorating it. You wanted to feel at home, a little bit at least.

As you woke up the next morning surrounded by makeup and pretty glass pieces you collected, you noticed that you were still wearing the same clothes as yesterday. Luckily, you fell asleep on your bed so you didn't hurt yourself by sleeping in a weird position.

But you had no idea when you fell asleep.

Like you always do, you grabbed your phone and checked the time first.

8:27 a.m.

OH FUCK!

You've overslept.

You've overslept massively.

As fast as you could, you took off your clothes and changed into your new uniform. Within 5 minutes, you brushed your teeth and fixed your hair to look at least a bit presentable.

Suddenly a loud fast knocking appeared on your door. „Y/N!" a familiar voice yelled. „We've both overslept!"

„I know!" you answered and opened the door for him. Gojo was still putting his clothes on and buttoned up his jacket.

„We are both horrible!" you giggled and tied your shoes.

„Well, I really thought that you are responsible enough to wake up on time." he answered and fixed his hair. „You have a key, so you could have just woke me up!"

„So you are blaming me?!" you responded in shock and shoved a few necessary things into a bag of yours. With your hips you pushed Gojo to the side so that you could take a last look into the mirror.