T H R E E

I sighed not this guy again. I murmured a quick apology before leaving the store well but I mean trying to. He grabbed my wrist and I winced in pain he sent me a concerning look and I gave him a small smile.

"Hey....??What's your name?" He asked, I wasn't sure if I should respond...I mean Stranger Danger right?

"I don't feel comfortable telling you sir, "I replied in the h

ope he would just let me leave. He looked disappointed but quickly covered it. I slightly felt bad...

"Oh okay, that's alright...Mine's Angelo if that makes you any more comfortable." Angelo Moralles I silently repeated what he just said "Angelo Moralles..." Moralles....My necklace, I thought...It couldn't be.

"Brielle."I answered, "Brielle Vassileva". I smiled. And without a second thought, I rushed out of the store even before I could get another reply for him...I internally smiled at the thought of him maybe being related to me? Or even us being family.

𝕾𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗(𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖔)

As she rushed out of the store, I smiled...Could it have been her? My little Elle, I noticed she must have recognised our surname because she raised her brow out the word Moralles. Without a doubt, I began to call my best friend, Santigo, or as she used to call him Santi.

"Bro, I need a favour" I waited for his response.

"Yes of course, how can I be of help?" I began to tell him about my little theory and how I thought that this girl could be my family's little princess.

"Mhm, I can do that, he responded. I gladly thanked him but not before he started to talk again.

"You know, you could try to call more? I mean we are besties, he whined. I internally scoffed before cutting the call. I put my phone in my pocket but a little ping interrupted me from doing so.

Didn't have to cut the call, y'know!😣

Sigh, how'd I get stuck with this guy?

Well, that was over, I made my way back in about 15mins and began to unload the shopping

Well, that was over, I made my way back in about 15mins and began to unload the shopping. It was about 4:30 and Sir hadn't come back yet, which was quite strange as he normally would be back. I didn't think any less of it as It mean fewer beatings for me..Heh.

Time Skip...

I had just gone to bed and Sir had not come back yet, I thought it might be one o of those days when sir decided to go someone and doesn't come back for a few days, but I guess I'll just forget about it? And without another thought, I fell into a deep sleep. Hoping nightmares wouldn't await me today.

I had just gotten back from school after a 1-hour detention, I was scared as I had passed my curfew...I carefully tiptoed into the house, I became even more aware of my surroundings at every step...

"Hmm, where have you been??" He asked slyly, I was too afraid to respond because anything I say will just result in me getting hurt...

"Answer me!" I backed away into the corner, I couldn't breathe, I just couldn't. It took me by surprise chuckle he grabbed my throat and choked me. I gasped for air, each time he would let out a chuckle, I prayed he would let me go but it was no use? He let me go but that wasn't until...He reached for his belt and began to unbuckle it, with knowing that there was no escape this time I quailed into the corner in hope of some type of protection? Kinda stupid of me, I guess. I woke up quickly and gasped for air. Sir had called me upstairs for his nighttime fun, I suppose. I was met with an excited Sir, who looked quite ready to break me down once more.

He took his first strike and that was already enough for me to wince in pain...He laughed, smirked, and smiled cruelly and he watched me endure the pain he had put upon me...I felt worthless, and disappointed in myself, I could've got a left so long ago, but I stayed because it was my fault...I'm the reason he's like this, it was me, I did this...

He had finally finished with one last strike and made his way upstairs but not before saying something. "Get out!"I don't want to see you till morning."

I immediately obeyed and left the house and sighed. I didn't have anywhere to go as usually I'd have a place in my old town...I decided to walk to the local park that I had passed one time to maybe sleep on the bench or maybe just sit there. It was 7:00 but seeming as it was winter it was quite dark so I walked further and further until I found myself deep in a place filled with various colours of roses.I gasped in awe, I could barely see some of the colours as they were quite dark but the bright ones stood out...I saw a bench quite near and took a seat there, it was by the hill so I could kind of see the view of everything. I quietly dozed off.

𝕾𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

I took a stroll in the park to get a break for my family and to think of all the fun we had if my twin was here...I feel incomplete without her, I can't function correctly like the sun and moon, there isn't a day when I don't go thinking about her. I saw a place filled with flowers and decided to walk there as she always liked to play in the garden. As approached I heard small snores from a human, I assume....? I walked faster to get a view of where those noises were coming from. I froze as I saw the girl, cold and shivering. I felt remorse for her and I thought about waking her up but that wasn't before I saw her face...Did she look like me? I decided to text Angelo and get him here to come to see because as the oldest he knew what he looked like and I didn't want to get mom or dads hopes up as they had been disappointed enough.

Heyyy Big Bro...Can you come to the park, I wanna show you something!

Brayden, I'm quite busy is it that urgent!

Yes, please I'm not sure how long I can get this thing to stay here!

Okay, but no funny business , I will not hesitate to punish you.

Thanks, I'm at the part filled with roses!

I put my phone away and nuged the girl to wake her up, she opened her eyes and I was met with the same blue and brown orbs I once missed. I do think it's her and now I just have to convince her to come with me.

𝖆/𝖓
𝕿𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉

𝖆/𝖓𝕿𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉