A dream that cannot come true

Yoongi POV:
I complained all the way up until I reached the receptionist and said "There's a new intern? Has he signed in yet?" She looked up and smiled as she began twirling her hair.

I paid no mind to her and checked the sheet with my rounds for the day. This new intern had a lot coming for him.

Even I was exhausted just looking at it.

It had been about five mins and the receptionist still hadn't told me anything. I snapped my fingers at her staring figure which I can't lie was creepy.

She snapped out and said "Sorry doctor Min, yes he's here, he's signed in and was just taken away to get his scrubs. You'll have to wait a minute".

I nodded and realised she said a minute, I had technically waited longer due to her incompetence.

I continued to wait and eventually he did come back. He was this tall guy with long hair brown hair and I must say he looked good.

I mean with the way he looked I had to say he was an alpha

I mean with the way he looked I had to say he was an alpha. I'm not one for stereotypes but with this man you could just tell.

He towered over me but he smiled and I smiled back. I gestured him to walk with me and started talking.

"I'm Doctor Min, I will hopefully be supervising you for the duration of your internship. And you are?"

He tried to keep up with me and that was my cue to slow down. "Well I'm Park Bogum. And I thought someone named Doctor Choi was to supervise me".

I mentally groaned at the mention of my best friend who threw me into this. "Yes, he had something come up, are you not satisfied with me?"

He quickly shook his head and said "I was just curious".

I smiled and said "Though curiosity kills the cat, curiosity in Medicine is crucial. Always be eager to learn."

He nodded and beamed happily.

I think me and Bogum were going to get along just fine.

•••••••••••••••

I paced around the hospital running from one patient to another. It was always chaotic but today felt like I was not going to make it.

Bogum, bless him ran after me and was always there when I needed the assistance.

Once I had done my rounds and checked all my patients which were about 15 I took a breather and gave Bogum a pat on his shoulder.

"Well done! That was not easy you did an amazing job".

He smiled and said "Am I weird for saying it was fun? Like I got an adrenaline boost from it." I chuckled and said "Not at all. BUT when you do it one too many times you'll realise it's not as fun as you originally make it out to be".