Part no.3

'yes' = thoughts
"yes" = talking
Underlined = Japanese
Normal = English

After you put on the comfortable clothes you realized there was a town there all along 'damn I am stupid huh?'
You walk to the town and a lot of people were out asking for a boy named Tanjiro's help

'Why tf does this remind me of the night before Tanjiro's family died' then realization hit you.

'Oh shit is this Kimestu no Yaiba??'
'Well shit I am gonna die quickly.' You just decided to go to the village just incase it is kimetsu no yaiba
You were surprised at how small you felt though since the trees around you looked more giant than your previous life.

Luckily you found a puddle in an area around the village. You quickly sped up trudging through the thick snow.
Your E/C orbs widened when you saw yourself, well you looked like you, but atleast 2 inches smaller.
You decided that maybe you are just younger than in your past life in this world.
Anyways you also had no time to think about it since night time was quickly approaching bringing along the colorful hues of the sky. You then ran to the village hoping for some shelter.

You went up to the boy with burgundy hair since if it is Kimetsu no Yaiba then most people who stick with the main character live long. "Hey! I am pretty lost and I don't have any place to stay so can I accompany you?"
'Great just great, now he is gonna think I am a crazy person just asking him outta nowhere to stay with him..'
You sigh inside your head at the thought of staying out in the cold.

"What did you say miss?" The boy politely asks. You tilt your head as a result.
'Damn we got a language barrier, that sucks man.' Suddenly you had a great idea in your head.
You start thinking of a phone to translate this shit. 'Oh shit where is it?' You look behind you quickly
to see your phone buried in a pile of snow 'goddamn, well at least he won't see the sky shit out a phone suddenly..'
You snatch the phone and your E/C orbs hover over the battery percent. 'Huh why does it say error!??!?'

'Well that is a huge problem if I don't have internet..' Your S/C fingers swipe over to settings to thankfully see that the internet still works in this world for whatever reason. You quickly go to the translator and start typing what you said previously. 'Damn what language was this again..?'

Well Tanjiro being the curious bean he is decides to look at whatever this metal box is.
"What's that ma'am?" You had no idea what he said since you were too lazy in your world to actually try to
learn Japanese- wait Japanese that must be the language since you recognized "Hello"
You show him the screen to which it shows "H my nam is Y/N I a no from her can please tak me wit you?"
He barely understood but recognized a few words such as name, from, can, please, me, with, you.

Tanjiro saw that you looked pretty cold and you were in... unique clothes. So he, being the nice bean he is, decided to agree. "Sure.. follow me. My name is Kamado Tanjiro by the way." You again didn't know anything but he made gestures to the mountains so you figured he was saying follow him and his name so you pointed at yourself "Y/N."

'This language barrier is gonna be rough when we get to the fights.' You mentally slapped yourself since you realized that you could have very well not talked to him and had a normal life.
'Oh well.. too late now.'

He starts going to his house to which you follow. 'These hills are super large, I wonder how he doesn't get exhausted..'
Suddenly about half way there we cross a house where an old man was saying stuff I couldn't understand.

"Are you kids really going up the mountain at this time?" The old man says. "Come inside I insist.."
You roughly understood some of it though because in Kimetsu no Yaiba he says stuff about demons and not going out late and staying with him. Then the burgundy haired boy who you knew as Tanjiro spoke up.

"That's very nice of you! I have great smell though so don't worry." He said
Then the old man responded "No, no, it's too late out.. now come in before.." he continued on "before the demons get you." You remembered that this must be the point where Tanjiro got intrigued by the demon part.

You quickly followed Tanjiro, not wanting to die to Muzan or something.

Thus the night where tragedy struck came to an end.